Multi Theft Auto

Augustus

On 6/24/2020 at 2:35 AM, joe said:

I didn't come from Multi Theft Auto, though I did play on Owl Gaming a little bit when I was trying to mix thing sup a little bit. I couldn't get to grips with it, but maybe I didn't give it enough time. What's it like nowadays? Is it still active?

Owl died bigtime. They closed the MTA server and moved to RageMP, but they get like 10 players at peak times. 95% of their playerbase has come to GTA World.

• Upvote 1

Started off in UnitedGaming 2.0, not the one in San Fierro.

Shifted through a few other servers that died like AceMTA, EvolutionRP, UnitedGaming 3.0, and finally OwlGaming.

This guy named @uzi95 taught me how to roleplay early on in UnitedGaming 2.0 on a faction called Ace Street Rifa 13.

Later joined his faction on OwlGaming in 2014 where @LikeMike was a high ranking member and took me under his wing for a bit.

Despite never being impressed with LSRP, I started roleplaying here about two-three weeks ago, and so far I enjoy it.

Edited by Craazy
  • Upvote 2
  • 4 weeks later...
On 7/17/2020 at 7:04 PM, Craazy said:

Started off in UnitedGaming 2.0, not the one in San Fierro.

Shifted through a few other servers that died like AceMTA, EvolutionRP, UnitedGaming 3.0, and finally OwlGaming.

This guy named @uzi95 taught me how to roleplay early on in UnitedGaming 2.0 on a faction called Ace Street Rifa 13.

Later joined his faction on OwlGaming in 2014 where @LikeMike was a high ranking member and took me under his wing for a bit.

Despite never being impressed with LSRP, I started roleplaying here about two-three weeks ago, and so far I enjoy it.

UG was the tits. Valhalla was where it was at though.

• Upvote 1

I came from both, OwlGaming and LS-RP from SAMP. I did spend most time on OwlGaming and it was really fun, I managed to become a volunteer firefighter there and that is how I gained most of my medical experience that I claim Abigail Cossey (one of my characters) learned through Biology studies. It was a nice little community that also had very similar rules that this server has and I personally enjoyed myself quite a ton (this was also when I was still kind-of learning the TextRP Community of Grand Theft Auto).

Oh man, the MTA days... I played a lot on it because all the servers in my language ran on MTA, but the community was so shit, that after a few years, I decided to check out SAMP, and it's English servers. They were a mile different then what I used to, like really. So I started to play there, and I also liked the SAMP client more than MTA, but that could be just me. Later I switched here cause RC:RP, which I played the most, had a huge decrease in player count, so I moved here.