Rules on using menyoo

Zayyy

21 minutes ago, Pinky said:

Why's it so hard for people to just make screenshots ingame in the server instead of Menyoo? O.o

Menyoo offers a much broader variety of options and room for creativity. The server only has select emotes in comparison to Menyoo, which has literally thousands more. There's also the option to freely move your camera around. If only Rockstar Editor compatible with Rage MP!

I personally do not see the problem with taking content using Menyoo, I have done it a whole lot myself for my character. It does get weird when people say they own something they do not, but I have only literally seen one case of that happening. Either way, it's not harming me if they do, it's never going to affect me or my roleplay. 

Edited by Bombie
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Bombie said:

Menyoo offers a much broader variety of options and room for creativity. The server only has select emotes in comparison to Menyoo, which has literally thousands more. There's also the option to freely move your camera around. If only Rockstar Editor compatible with Rage MP!

I personally do not see the problem with taking content using Menyoo, I have done it a whole lot myself for my character. It does get weird when people say they own something they do not, but I have only literally seen one case of that happening. Either way, it's not harming me if they do, it's never going to affect me or anything. 

I do see your point in this, but it's just the fact that it's not made ingame it kinda looks like cheating to me.

Just now, Pinky said:

I do see your point in this, but it's just the fact that it's not made ingame it kinda looks like cheating to me.

A screenshot that's meant to show someone's character off is absolutely harmless and in no way cheating. But this is a subjective matter, in the end! 

Just now, Humour said:

I don't take screenshots ingame, if I want photo's for Facebrowser I take them on Rockstar Editor. Contrary to a lot of players, I care about the way my game and my character's pictures look.

Just now, Bombie said:

A screenshot that's meant to show someone's character off is absolutely harmless and in no way cheating. But this is a subjective matter, in the end! 

I gotta be honest, taking a profile picture in Rockstar Editor for FaceBrowser isn't a huge problem, but I am talking more about the scenarios. Half of these people make scenarios and what not in Menyoo but are hardly IG. How does that add up? 

You all act like you never heard about photoshop irl.

menyoo is the exact same thing. I can easily photoshop myself in front of a car or in a place I’d never be in a million years. You’re all arguing about photos on a exterior site. Theres better things to argue about.

• Cara locked this topic