Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

20+ Resignations in less than 3 days but yeah, sure the faction totally was in a good spot that didn't need changing 🙄
Cant wait to send in my reinstatement down the line under an IC SD fellas, lets get it. 

edit - 👁️👁️

Edited by SmoothOperator
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, L I C E said:

Pretty much. Don't like your faction leader(s)? Go cry to Nervous, have them removed and have yourself put in their place. Why even bother? I've no problems with anybody in this but the people claiming they want to go back to an "IC SD" are the ones, ironically, pursuing OOC means of having people stripped from their positions and celebrating the victory in OOC channels. Very IC!

You misunderstand what happened.

After a few questionable events unfolded which left people with a sour mouth taste, they left. Simple as that. Nowhere was it said that it was an OOC power move, people just simply didn't wanna be there, they hold no obligation to be in an environment they don't like as this is a videogame and not a full-time job.

Most of the people that left want the best for the sheriff's department so leaving the faction was a hard decision for most, if you firmly believe that people left just to get the former Executive Office booted out you'd be dead wrong and I implore you stop with the assumptions and don't clog up the thread with OOC complaints and passive-aggressiveness towards people following events which were out of their hands.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, Sim said:

You misunderstand what happened.

After a few questionable events unfolded which left people with a sour mouth taste, they left. Simple as that. Nowhere was it said that it was an OOC power move, people just simply didn't wanna be there, they hold no obligation to be in an environment they don't like as this is a videogame and not a full-time job.

Most of the people that left want the best for the sheriff's department so leaving the faction was a hard decision for most, if you firmly believe that people left just to get the former Executive Office booted out you'd be dead wrong and I implore you stop with the assumptions and don't clog up the thread with OOC complaints and passive-aggressiveness towards people following events which were out of their hands.

I could link several pictures that lend credible disbelief to your claims, but I'm not gonna clog up their thread. I simply agree to disagree.

7 hours ago, Kenshi Haroku said:

As someone who's never set foot in sheriffs, but merely observing from the LSPD side of the fence. I actually feel for my brethren in tan. Personally I've had plenty of very interesting talks with current (Read: Former) Executive staff. People who I don't particularly hang out with on the daily, and have differences of opinion with. But that made the conversations we struck up all the more interesting. Doing so, I learned these were people who actually put in monumental amounts of effort for the betterment of the faction. Red in particular has been serving as bouncing board for myself in terms of idea's and initiatives for mutual cooperation between LEO factions. I've seen him deal with so much stuff, different every time I talk to 'm to the point where I genuinly found myself wondering where he found the energy to keep up with it. And he's just one person among many who share the effort & dedication put in. 

Seeing those people thrown out all the way to the bottom end of the totem pole without as much as an acknowledgement of services rendered, or anything akin to that. I wholeheartedly understand the slap in the face many feel. 

To me, this seems like another example of an over-the-top-nuclear solution to a problem that required precision. The use of the proverbial hacksaw opposed to the scalpel. Leaving the faction that was moving forward one step at a time, thrown back miles down the road. 

I'm rather disappointed at yet another example of intervention from the highest branches of admins without any form of clarification, general adres to the public or transparency in general. Leaving me genuinly wondering if this was truly intended with the betterment of the faction, or if this was a biased intervention based on hearsay. I urge those with facts to come forward and actually explain to the rest of the community what happened, what warranted such draconian actions.. To go as far as uproot an entire executive staff team..

In closing, I feel sorry for the people in the SD who are going through this, and feeling completely demotivated and mistreated. And I hope some much needed clarification gets released to the public. 

A hacksaw was definitely needed to address the issue we were seeing in SD. I saw its reputation go down the drain for the past several months. A major shift, especially at the top level, was absolutely what we needed to see the SD return to its IC roots and Im excited to see what the restructured SD does to repair their reputation.  +20 resignations is not a time for scalpel precision, its a call to action, and it worked. 

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, L I C E said:

Pretty much. Don't like your faction leader(s)? Go cry to Nervous, have them removed and have yourself put in their place. Why even bother? I've no problems with anybody in this but the people claiming they want to go back to an "IC SD" are the ones, ironically, pursuing OOC means of having people stripped from their positions and celebrating the victory in OOC channels. Very IC!

I think you're sadly mistaken. Wildcat and his leadership were one of the most toxic leaderships to exist on this server. Their power circle consisting of staff members seized power and did whatever they could to shit on others if they didn't fit their ideals or agenda. Most of these people were people groomed for their positions because they led SD on another server, ruined the faction and server there, and their friends got power here. Good on Management for finally waking up and opening their eyes.

Edited by Edward Pirozzi
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1