Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

The afternoon I came to work after dressing in the locker room I went to the briefing room and checked the in-service schedule posted on the wall.  There I discovered I was now assigned to a car with a partner by the name of Freitas.  I had no idea who he was or what his background had been.  When I met him he was a very young athletic man with an extremely sharp uniform appearance.  He seemed smart and very articulate in his speech. 

391d39131a72b9094b944a02a1622633.jpg

Before joining the LSSD, I was a reserve with the LSPD. My father was a 35-year vet with them and I wanted to follow pop. I saw the same thing, 3 years ago, that I see now. Trainees stayed in the car while the FTO's hung out and drank coffee. Granted, as a reserve I was treated differently, plus maybe having a dad who was a Sergeant 2 at RHD helped, but I still was treated like a trainee and sat in the car sipping coffee and scratching out my PIR's. Also, I know for a fact that LSPD trainees feel the same squeeze as LSSD trainees during their first months on. They sit in the car while their FTO's are hanging out, I know this because I often hook up with a couple of LSPD units from the division that borders my station area.

cityslciker.png.a897816febeaef58fe6f1d423b3997f1.png