Addition of /accessory1 on/off

Sam2

Short description: Add  ability to hide/show the accessory1 part of clothing.

Detailed description: Add ability to hide/show accessory1 selected things in the same way as /hat on/off and shirt on /off so as to hide the item from view when appropriate.

Commands to add: /accessory1 [on/off]

Items to add: Nothing.

How would your suggestion improve the server? Mainly it would mean Detective's can show and hide their badge physically as and when appropriate, which is currently difficult to do. This command would make this simple and easily doable. 

Additional information: Would be a great benefit to the PD.

If implemented, this would enhance the RP of plainclothes police officers. An added bonus is it would save everybody else from having to endure the routine "spam" of /me (or) /ame is wearing a badge in such & such fashion.

A minor addition that would improve the RP experience of numerous people, with no cost, only benefit.

Can we also have like glove command that removes gloves that would be amazing as well for example medics can do /medicgloves or something similar so they don't walk and drive with their gloves on?

Also so I could take my gloves off when I'm not on my motorcycle.

Edited by Archix

It’s not a necessity and I get where you’re coming from, however, for some reason the entire command you’ve proposed doesn’t fit well with me, that’s not saying it wouldn’t work I think it would be shortened down to something like /acs 1 on/off - if that makes sense?

Not a priority but it wouldn’t hurt.

• 2 weeks later...
  • mj2002 locked this topic