What car do you drive? II

Salss

21 minutes ago, JustAnM43 said:

You running meth on that thing? It's fucking gorgeous.

Soon! But it might be easier to sell meth outright for more money ? 

Just dropped a grand for a beefier drive shaft and it's now stored for winter in my garage and if i feel up to it start some paint correction.  

12 minutes ago, zUgg zUgg said:

Soon! But it might be easier to sell meth outright for more money ? 

Just dropped a grand for a beefier drive shaft and it's now stored for winter in my garage and if i feel up to it start some paint correction.  

Better off running meth and dragging Coyote 5.0's down the highway ? 

I always loved Pontiac but anything not in the US and they cost an arm and a leg. I've considered importing a G8 with an LS2 but that shit would still drain my wallet.

2 hours ago, JustAnM43 said:

Better off running meth and dragging Coyote 5.0's down the highway ? 

I always loved Pontiac but anything not in the US and they cost an arm and a leg. I've considered importing a G8 with an LS2 but that shit would still drain my wallet.

Yeah that was my plan at one point as well; this is actually my second GTO.First one I had for about a month before someone rear-ended me and totaled it. At that point I was going to get a G8 or CTSV but i wasn't able to find the trim level i wanted for the G8 and no reasonably priced CTSV's.

Here's my 2003 Volvo S40 - 1.9 Diesel (economy and insurance reasons), making 115hp. Few things done to it: Wheels, coilovers, tints, debadged and interior swap to beige. Planning to do a straight pipe in the near future. Otherwise, it's been super reliable and has been really good to me. 

m0KP6wZ.jpg

Here's how it looked when I first got it.

23bOkVU.jpg

xqIlEWp.jpg