What car do you drive? II

Salss

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

My 2007 SAAB 9-5 Estate. Bought it 3 years ago with 122000km on the odometer, today it has 216000. Drove it all across Europe/Russia. It has been an absolute blast blast. It never failed me. Extremely comfortable car and pulls like crazy in 3rd gear even though it's "only" 260hp.

tC5fjmR.jpeg
yz5YP2z.jpeg
vNjFtYb.jpeg

On 6/2/2021 at 2:09 PM, Salss said:

New wheels! Putting on lowering springs and new coilovers in the front this week + a custom exhaust.

IMG_20210531_140746.jpg

IMG_20210531_140711.jpg

The E39 is legitimately one of the best looking wagons of all time to me. It has the most perfect proportions ever. Inside and out, it's just a pure masterpiece. It's peak BMW soul. Modern day BMWs aren't even 1/10th of the quality that this car was.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/22/2023 at 9:20 PM, Sumnik said:

My 2007 SAAB 9-5 Estate. Bought it 3 years ago with 122000km on the odometer, today it has 216000. Drove it all across Europe/Russia. It has been an absolute blast blast. It never failed me. Extremely comfortable car and pulls like crazy in 3rd gear even though it's "only" 260hp.

tC5fjmR.jpeg
yz5YP2z.jpeg
I do have a Jeep in case I wanna go trailing or hunting though(got a nice roomy "case" in the back that we usually store our 22 rifles(https://gritrsports.com/shooting/firearms/rifles/22-rifles/ mine is Ruger 10/22 Spotter, great for varminting and that's what we mainly do) and other gear in).vNjFtYb.jpeg

Man that's a classic! Saabs in general are as reliable as it gets. My father still has my old one(2009 Saab 9-3) and it probably requires less maintenance than my Tundra 😄

Edited by Jaabo
typo
On 4/11/2023 at 10:33 AM, Jaabo said:

Man that's a classic! Saabs in general are as reliable as it gets. My father still has my old one(2009 Saab 9-3) and it probably requires less maintenance than my Tundra 😄

Hell yeah when it comes to European brands. SAAB destroys Audi, BMW, Mercedes and VW of the same years in reliability. Even though they are known as being "quirky" or weird, they're actually pretty simple under the hood. Easy to work on.

• 3 months later...