What car do you drive? II

Salss

• 4 weeks later...

Well I don't have a car right now, I am saving up to get one for at least 4-5k (euros). I don't know much about cars and I was wondering if you guys have some to recommend me as my first car. Uni makes it hard for me to own a car right now but as soon as I am done I will buy one.

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

Well I don't have a car right now, I am saving up to get one for at least 4-5k (euros). I don't know much about cars and I was wondering if you guys have some to recommend me as my first car. Uni makes it hard for me to own a car right now but as soon as I am done I will buy one.

If you're in the EU, any Volkswagen will do, they're reliable and dirt cheap to maintain / fix.

5 hours ago, Spartan said:

My first car cost me 300€ and I crashed like 700 times. I hated it and I were a shitty driver so I didn't really care. Was an old Astra, piss yellow with shit ton of dents. It lasted 2 years, or 40k kilometers.

In other words, buy something cheap, drive it until it dies and then buy something nice.

The bumper was held with tape. And there's some more tape in the bottom because it wouldn't pass the inspection without it.

Edited by Ouch
  • 2 weeks later...