Adding a new ooc chat for beginner players for help

meijiemeiji

Short description: Adding a new ooc chat for beginner players to ask questions regarding the server.

Detailed description: As admins and helpers get a lot of workload and stuff to do and there are times when there's no admin nor any helpers are online, It'd be helpful for the community to help new players OOCly with their queries.

When i first played in this server 6 months ago, I had a lot of questions on how things are done and to be honest not everybody knows about the forums really (when they first come).

Commands to add: /newbie or /n 

Items to add: null

How would your suggestion improve the server? I think this would help newer players realize that the community is a tight knit one and it would lessen the load on admins and helpers too.

Additional information: 

Had this on an old SA:MP server I used to play on and it worked well.

I've had some questions for /helpme which would take anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to get a reply for, where someone else could probably answer straight away with /n. Would help a lot for people who ask for help with time sensitive stuff.

There's plenty of resources for a new player to get help, as shown above. An in game channel for it would just be overkill, as well as an eye sore on what's supposed to be a heavy role play server - it'd effectively be a global OOC channel that could be abused as such. There are times when there aren't administrators in game, which means players could go wild on it.