Did Menyoo change GTAWorld?

Menyoo  

125 members have voted

1. 1. When Menyoo was introduced to GTAWorld did it change the server in a way?

• Yes, It made the server worse.
    • Yes, It made the server better.
    • Nah, It's still the same as before.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/18/2019 at 06:00 PM

59 minutes ago, DjoleK said:

And? Honestly I don't understand what's the point of the threads like this, did menyoo change gta:w? Yes, it did, people r bitching and reporting left n right for no absolute reason. I don't really use FB actively and honestly such people don't seem to bother me at all, if they want to make nice manyoo pics and not be IG, how does that influence my IG things? Oh, it doesn't, other than occasional /b insult hurled at someone for being menyo xxxxx.

1 hour ago, Morning said:

I think it’s time you start focusing on your RP rather than obsessing with what other people do with Menyoo. If you don’t like it don’t look it at, but stop being a burden to those who enjoy it.

++

Everything said here already. If it's bothering you, so what? They're spending their time doing something and staying out of your way IG. And if they happen to hop IG frequently as well, perfect. Editing pictures doesn't affect anyone's rp quality.

10 hours ago, Zayyy said:

Most of the people are too busy taking pictures for their characters. I've seen the facebrowser models in-game on GTA W. And most of them 95% Don't look the same, like it's pretty dumb. Only a few look the same. 

- Not attacking someone personally, I use menyoo myself. But please, at least try to make the character look same on GTA W. Thank

People will do on any form of social media, no matter what. You can use Photoshop & FaceApp without ever needing Menyoo.

Just a tip though, there is desync with faces. If someone looks vastly different from their pics, politely ask them to do /hat on and the face values should sync properly.

• Applaud 1

Facebrowser is the best place to see what kind of users are, users mixing their OOC problems through a totally IC platform, releasing their OOC frustration in IC words and being totally unpunished, such as receiving words of hate without their characters knowing your character, simply because of the fact that you have an OOC problem with them or simply because what you do IC or you get together with a person that user doesn't like.

Menyoo has not changed GTAWorld, it has been Facebrowser and the mentality of the users.

Change my mind.

Edited by Jennie
  • Upvote 2
18 minutes ago, Jennie said:

OOC frustration in IC words and being totally unpunished

Because the FB moderation is completely useless and they give zero fucks for site wide reports. You gotta report it via the forums for them to open their eyes. *I could turn this into a FB rant but I'll refrain*

Overall though, while yeah sure, people go overboard with Menyoo, I particularly don't care for it, since I occasionally use it for myself for singleplayer clothes that aren't on the server. 

Edited by Mitch
2 hours ago, DjoleK said:

And? Honestly I don't understand what's the point of the threads like this, did menyoo change gta:w? Yes, it did, people r bitching and reporting left n right for no absolute reason. I don't really use FB actively and honestly such people don't seem to bother me at all, if they want to make nice manyoo pics and not be IG, how does that influence my IG things? Oh, it doesn't, other than occasional /b insult hurled at someone for being menyo xxxxx.

++

what does me agreeing with a post on the forums have to do with focusing on my own RP? 

7 minutes ago, Mitch said:

Because the FB moderation is completely useless and they give zero fucks for site wide reports. You gotta report it via the forums for them to open their eyes. *I could turn this into a FB rant but I'll refrain*

Overall though, while yeah sure, people go overboard with Menyoo, I particularly don't care for it, since I occasionally use it for myself for singleplayer clothes that aren't on the server. 

Chill, you and others need to chill about this.

Facebrowser is almost not moderated unless there are really big trolls reported or bad images because you guys send 500+ reports a day for EVERYTHING.

We tried to moderate it with few admins actively using the report system on the site, and guess what ? Everyone reports everything they don't like, any comment, any image, any post. It's not something we have the resources to handle unless we can pay a guy to look at it all day, which is obviously not going to happen.

As for Menyoo, if it can be used as a photoshop like it's great, if it's used to create new character / NPCs that doesn't exist it's powergaming and we act on it, period.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
5 minutes ago, aldo said:

what does me agreeing with a post on the forums have to do with focusing on my own RP? 

some guy got upset his favorite hour wasting tool where he can make naked e-girls girls to take pics of and spread around online so he attacked your rp, no reason to stop for em, the green light didn't turn yellow yet

• Upvote 2
1 minute ago, Midwest said:

some guy got upset his favorite hour wasting tool where he can make naked e-girls girls to take pics of and spread around online so he attacked your rp, no reason to stop for em, the green light didn't turn yellow yet

????? Dfr5EIRU0AEu6RY.jpg

4 minutes ago, aldo said:

Dfr5EIRU0AEu6RY.jpg

6 minutes ago, Midwest said:

The “focus on your RP” was toward someone else in the thread not yours, read his reply again. You both look like clowns.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Morning said:

The “focus on your RP” was toward someone else in the thread not yours, read his reply again. You both look like clowns.

Thank you. I'd rather be a clown than someone who spends hours creating characters and begging people to fuck them on a game through fake social media, then telling others anything remotely directed towards rp.

/\ if the above doesn't cover u my comment was clearly not meant for u, enjoy the memes and take a sip of hot coco

Edited by Midwest
  • Cara locked this topic