[Saints News] Club Royale - Review

Loco

YhJydCu.png

royale15.jpg

Club Royale

A Noble Journey

Lola Mendoza

Hello again, readers! Today we present to you another slice of LS nightlife. We're taking a look at Club Royale.

Despite my late arrival, just from what I saw from outside of the club, I gathered that the place was packed! Parking spots were occupied throughout the entire street. Naturally, I had to park a block farther. Luckily enough there wasn't a massive line at the entrance and I managed to slide inside rather quickly.

royale14.jpg

I was awestruck by the long, illuminated hall that led into the club. It certainly amplified the beginning of my journey, especially with the ongoing music that streamed through my ears.

royale10.jpg

With the successful emergence from the incandescent hall, I spent a good minute or two simply observing how sizeable the club was. The bar sits in the middle of the venue, conveniently enough. There were several tables with comfortable seats on the right for those who either do not find it as appealing to shake their hips as other patrons or were merely exhausted from it. The DJ booth and the dance floor were on the left, and as expected it was filled with a joyful crowd. DJ LeChamp was in control of the symphonies. I also believe that I caught a firm glimpse of a gambling area, but I did not dare access it.

royale12.jpg

The active manager of the Club was more than hospitable, as they introduced me to the VIP lounge the moment they spotted me. I graciously accepted the offer. The entrance to the VIP lounge contained a flight of stairs with a security guard protecting the path ahead. I've chosen to purposely keep the mystery behind the VIP area hidden away, but I did manage to snap a few photos of what was going on beneath it.

royale13.jpg

I honestly cannot say that I was met with any unpleasantries. Everything was more or less in order. The crowd was as lively as could be and the DJ played some astonishing tunes. The setting was definitely next-level. The only critique I'd have is that the place perhaps deserved more attention, as some of the areas were rather empty. Needless to say, I'll be visiting them again - and so should you!

Stay tuned for more stories, and as always, contact Saints so that we can broadcast them!

More From Saints

#WorldMentalHealthDay - Suicide Prevention

Galaxy Nightmare

AURA - Review

Saints News

#ForSaintsBySaints

saints-acc.png

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic