[Saints News] Galaxy Nightmare

borhoi

YhJydCu.png

Galaxy Nightmare

Ryan D. Price

Galaxy Nightclub's FaceBrowser page boasts that its management is "always setting the necessities of clients ahead of themselves". Upon hearing what happened to Lexi Miller last night at Galaxy that seems a bit hard to believe.

xxwJIlD.png

Saints News sat down with Lexi hours after the incident to hear her story.

"Once we stepped in, some guy randomly grabbed me and held me to his body in the middle of the club. I obviously shoved him off and stepped away. The only guard who was inside noticed and approached us."

This sounds like effective security work until learning what happened next.

"The guard literally stared at that guy trying to assault my boyfriend."

As the situation got worse, the inaction of the security staff continued according to Miller.

"Eventually, the guard called the other one who was checking up IDs outside. I pulled my boyfriend aside to avoid causing a scene out of it. However, the guy didn't even care about the guards and approached us to snatch my hat and insult me again. Then he simply headed outside with the rest of his crew. One of them was like 'You didn't inform us about it' while he was standing right next to us."

Executive Security handles security operations at Galaxy. According to their own FaceBrowser page, the company is "a professional organization with experienced leadership and security contractors." Miller's incident comes on the heels of other controversies involving the security firm ranging from potential dishonesty pertaining to their connection with Executive Association, to blatant incompetence that cost a life.

Miller says she's not angry about what happened at the club, noting that incidents like this happen all the time in Los Santos.

"I'm more frustrated about the lack of management and security in that club."

Saints News

saints-acc.png

• Upvote 1

User: HAmbrose

Comment: Sad. What kind of "news" organization prints an article without asking for the other side of the story? The bias here is clear. However, since Saints "news" has no intention of being objective, only relying on subjective anecdotal evidence, we will release the full incident report tonight.

• Thanks 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic