Rage MP crashes.

Skittle

I made several attempts to log in on GTA world today.

Precisely, I clicked on Rage MP, it started loading and it dropped me to that area where the server starts loading its resources. Right then and there, my game went white and popped out. I restarted my computer and reinstalled Rage MP in the hopes of fixing said issue, but no dice. 

I'd appreciate a bit of help! 

Edited by Skittle
1 hour ago, Skittle said:

I made several attempts to log in on GTA world today.

Precisely, I clicked on Rage MP, it started loading and it dropped me to that area where the server starts loading its resources. Right then and there, my game went white and popped out. I restarted my computer and reinstalled Rage MP in the hopes of fixing said issue, but no dice. 

I'd appreciate a bit of help! 

Are you using any mods?

I know this is a weird suggestion;

1. Lower your graphics dramatically; just see if it lets you join the game.

I'm guessing it could be due to RAM (Random Access Memory).

Another suggestion would be;

1. Join the server, do not move the mouse, don't click anything, don't do anything, make sure you have no programs running & go make yourself a cuppa. Even if it does not respond, wait for it to respond. Hopefully it should only take up to 5 - 10 minutes! 

If still no luck, let me know 

11 hours ago, Soupiest said:

Are you using any mods?

No, I'm not using any mods whatsoever. 

6 hours ago, One said:

I know this is a weird suggestion;

1. Lower your graphics dramatically; just see if it lets you join the game.

I'm guessing it could be due to RAM (Random Access Memory).

Another suggestion would be;

1. Join the server, do not move the mouse, don't click anything, don't do anything, make sure you have no programs running & go make yourself a cuppa. Even if it does not respond, wait for it to respond. Hopefully it should only take up to 5 - 10 minutes! 

If still no luck, let me know 

I'm not moving my mouse when it logs me in, but I'll try lowering my graphics and my resolution, thank you!

I'll keep you updated.