FPS stutter.

Kiker

I do believe the majority of the FPS drops comes from the GTMP client, with saying that the GTAW developers and admin team have improved the FPS quite significantly since the beginning of the server which was just a few weeks ago. Although you may still get some FPS drops, as updates continue to pump out the game will only begin to run smoother.

37 minutes ago, Young Sinatra said:

I do believe the majority of the FPS drops comes from the GTMP client, with saying that the GTAW developers and admin team have improved the FPS quite significantly since the beginning of the server which was just a few weeks ago. Although you may still get some FPS drops, as updates continue to pump out the game will only begin to run smoother.

I really do hope so, cause it's unplayable at the moment. I had hoped that the big announcement yesterday would be a client switch to RageMP.

4 minutes ago, Billy Darlene said:

I really do hope so, cause it's unplayable at the moment. I had hoped that the big announcement yesterday would be a client switch to RageMP.

The issue with RageMP is there is actually more negatives than positives that a lot of people don't realize, scripting issues and player slots are two main ones. RageMP requires brand new scripting that would just be a drag to do for the dev team and they've only really ever held up to thirty players so it's never been seriously tested.

1 minute ago, Young Sinatra said:

The issue with RageMP is there is actually more negatives than positives that a lot of people don't realize, scripting issues and player slots are two main ones. RageMP requires brand new scripting that would just be a drag to do for the dev team and they've only really ever held up to thirty players so it's never been seriously tested.

I thought the switch was on the road-map and the main thing that was missing is a compatibility patch on RageMP side, am I right?

The reason we haven't yet switch to RageMP is because they haven't release some compatibility module which Nervous has mentioned alot of times before. Also, the language on which the script is written is different and servers on RageMP use is some other language. So, if they want to move to RageMP right now they would have to rewrite the entire script. These are not my words, developers have discussed about this in discord.

Like the other people told you, we're experiencing an FPS Stuttering issue because of the GTMP client. There's nothing we can do besides waiting for the next update and hopefully we'll find a better fix.

Although the FPS has been dramatically improved with the updates made by our development team, we're looking forward into making it better with the further coming opportunities.

Has your question been answered well enough or do you have other suspicions regarding this matter?

• taylor locked this topic