[Saints News] How and Why was DJ ONO Given a "Second Chance"?

borhoi

YhJydCu.png

A "Second Chance" for DJ ONO?

Haley Niamh Connor

Behind a Murder - Interview with Ruriko Onohara

After a flurry of negative reactions across FaceBrowser in the wake of DJ ONO's interview with Saints News, I reached out to Onohara's boss John Monroe for comment. I asked Monroe if he made the call to hire Onohara, and if so why he was hired considering the murder was public knowledge. His answer is below:

"Yes, I did. I am well aware of the stuff Ono did and went through himself. When I found him he was lost from everything. He got released from prison and everyone spat him out. When I just started DJing myself he was like a legend to me. His public breakdown at Heat nightclub where he completely lost himself made me feel sad for the guy. He's a free man now and he did his time for the crimes he committed. In my opinion, everyone deserves a second chance."

Los Santos at large does not seem to be taking kindly to Onohara's side of the story. After the interview was released, multiple people took to FaceBrowser to share the article and express their disgust.

ke8JMUy.png

AUKpuBS.png

In the wake of the backlash, Onohara responded via Facebrowser as well:

ubO5vwI.png

Onohara's response was not received positively:

ZApFQiq.png

GNKC2Sz.png

This situation, having been brought back into the public eye, calls a few things into question. Why was Ruriko Onohara allowed to go free? Why did he come back to Los Santos after having gone back to Japan? Why was he hired by Executive Associations if they had full knowledge of the murder?

Time will tell if any of these questions are properly answered, but it seems the people of Los Santos at large are not as keen as Executive Associations' John Monroe on giving Ruriko Onohara a "second chance".

Saints News

saints-acc.png

Edited by borhoi
  • Upvote 2

Autho: AnonButDisgusted

Comment: Everyone seems to push through this "second chance" bullshit and its frankly making me sick. By now its gone on as some sort of a an open secret and the fact this murderer and his acomplice can walk free irks me.

He himself confessed months ago on his acomplice and this accomplice that helped and *wanted* Auroras death still walks free causing a shit storm. This individual, this woman, that did it is a friend of Ono and Saint News Kalyani herself, which is why I suspect this "second chance" is pushed on so heavily since if they can forgive Ono by the gracious "brighter side" showed by  Kalyani then they surely will lay off and not look into what her friend did that night and how sick she is. I know who you are and now many know too. 

Screenshot_20190911-100325.png

To Haley, the Author of this article. I hope your inner investigative journalist will help you see through this BS that your  Kalyani is pulling and at least ask some real questions. I highly doubt you're involved with Kalyani and her murderous friends - plural.

I expect Kalyani might try to get this comment removed. 

Spoiler

Screenshot_20190911-100325.png

Edited by Matt-A-Gamer

Author: RH
Comment: I think you're looking at the wrong way. If anything, it seems to me like the journalists gave ONO and John Monroe just enough rope to hang themselves with, in the eyes of the public. 
Because let's face it, the only thing these articles has done, is to shine a bigger light on the fact that this guy is a murderer that doesn't seem to take any responsibility for his actions. And his boss is the one that feels like he should get a second chance. 

• mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic