[Saints News] Behind A Murder

HaveADream

YhJydCu.png

D4la2Vd.png

DJ Ono In Police Custody on the 18th May (Source: R&R)

Behind A Murder

DJ Ono And The Death of Aurora Siciliano

Kalyani Jamil

Follow-up: Why and How Was DJ Ono Given a Second Chance?

"Reputed nightlife music mixer Ruriko Onohara, best known as DJ ONO has been arrested and convicted of murdering his lover, Aurora Siciliano.  

On the afternoon of Saturday, the 1st of June, LSPD detectives were following a missing person report on Aurora at 1310 Palomino Avenue. A bystander directed the LSPD towards ONO’s apartment, then a K9 cadaver dog specialized in detecting decomposition marked the entrance of 1310 Palomino. This led to an emergency warrant for the apartment justified due to exigent circumstances. Forensic analysis of blood and tissue in the surrounding area confirmed traces of matching DNA, eventually leading to her remains being discovered in a dumpster between 1310 Palomino and Little Seoul Tower." (Source: Emilia Russo, R&R)

And so it was said - back in June, Ruriko Onohara, popularly known as 'DJ Ono' was arrested on suspicion of murdering Aurora Siciliano. He was tried and found guilty for First Degree Murder. He fled to Japan and so the story of Ruriko was over - but was it really?

Sometime in late August, Ruriko returned to Los Santos, brandished as a murderer and a coward, it wasn't long until he found work again in Galaxy and The Warehouse with Los Santos nightlife company, Executive Association,  who had looked past his criminal convictions. Following several public confrontations behind his conviction, Ruriko spoke with one of our reporters to explain his side of the story.

Ruriko started his story from the beginning, below would be the transcript of the meeting.

I came to this city after my father died, a friend of his put me into work at the Vault. The owners their had an organisation I was willing to get into, for money, shortly after I started my own career as a DJ. But I couldn't leave them, or I was a dead man. A few months go by and I meet... her, she was wonderful, and I swear to you I would go back and NEVER decide to work at the Vault. Even if it would have ruined my chance at everything else.  Back to the story, she started to read into things, for a while realised I just had business to do nightly.  Until she started meeting a few of them, knowing their names, what they do. Then one night I get a phone call.

Ruriko would say something in his native Japanese - before clarifying in English.

Ono, it is either her or you, decide before the next morning. Call me selfish, call me whatever, I didn't want to die, nobody would have died for someone they just met a month ago. The cities love life cycle is fucked up.

Was anyone else involved?

The Yakuza group a few that ended up either dead or moved out to Japan.

When she died, we actually spent some time together and you made public appeals for her safety - was there a part of you that resisted turning yourself in?

It was part of me not getting chopped up and dumped in the rivers, but, I turned myself in the day I was taken to the department. I was calling an officer to take me in, and they came to me first.

Let's say you had a time machine right now and you could stop yourself from it - would you, do you regret it?

I would, I would go back and change everything from the very beginning; if I would have never started working at that lounge. She would have never been dead. I am tired of these people wanting me to stay stuck in the past. When I left for Japan I got intercepted by a family that didn't like the man that I worked for, I was tortured, held against my will, scared, beaten and starved.

What have you done to move forward? Repent for your sins, if you will?

When I first touched down before getting taken I went to find, something, God if you will, I asked for forgiveness and was treated to what I just told you about. So, I guess that basement in Kyoto was what washed them away.

You spent an unusually short amount of time behind bars for the conviction - can I ask anymore behind this?

It's this cities jurisdiction for the time I spent, not my choice.

What are you doing now with your life?

Riding bikes with new friends and DJing. Just trying to enjoy the now, as much as that sounds horrible, I am not going to rot away in a chair and drink my life away. Or do the same with drugs.

Last question - if she could hear you, what would you say?

I would say, I am sorry, I am sorry that I always had you waiting, I am sorry that I couldn't give myself up for you, and that I am sorry for being a coward, that I miss her, and that all her friends really, really cared for her.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Aurora's Sicilian roots stemmed from Palermo, yet she had a fluent grasp on traditional Italian and English. She had travelled to Los Santos approximately a month before her death. In her brief time in our bulimic state, she threw herself into wild, joyful life and despite breaking her leg and witnessing ONO being stabbed in the stomach in a more innocent stage of their relationship. She once said, "I'm used to stress and crazy, I thrive in both". Aurora will be fondly remembered as a warm, hospitable host whose bar was always surrounded by people she knew on a first-name basis, no matter where in the city she happened to be. (R&R)

To break convention on our reporting style; Aurora Siliciano is, and always will be, the finest hour of this city.

நான் உன்னை இழக்கிறேன், அரோரா. இப்போது மற்றும் எப்போதும்.

Saints News

saints-acc.png

Edited by HaveADream
  • Applaud 1

Author: AnonButDisgusted

Comment: So your friend together with Ono kill a girl because your friend wanted it.. so now that its blowing over you're trying to bring him up just to cover for your murderous friend who helped him by shifting attention how you see fit.

This is not legit and proper journalism. Its a corrupt circle jerk and I hope police will get that friend of yours. If not, well. We will see. 

Edit: Why'd you delete your response? I know it was completely untrue and / or ignorant of my points, but still.. It was a funny read. 

I just hope you don't claim to be a legitimate journalist to other people after this mess.  You have to reclaim that honor.

Edited by Matt-A-Gamer
  • mj2002 locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic