Wider variety of rims and tires.

rex_hound

Short description: I've seen people put custom rims on their vehicles and they all have low profile tires, meaning very thin tires, which in most cases, certain types of vehicles, such as a muscle car, would have thicker tires to facilitate the extra torque and the burnouts they have, and drift cars, or tuners, would have less traction and more rubber in order to prevent the tires burning out so quickly.

Detailed description: I've noticed that everyone and their mothers have thin tires, unless they choose to use stock rims, which isn't very realistic, especially on some vehicles like muscle cars, or the more drift type cars such as the Futo. To facilitate having more rubber so you don't burn through your tire and end up with cracked or buckled rims for your vehicles, you'd choose to have more rubber and thinner rims. So, I have come up with the idea (and I have heard people talking about this in the past as well, it's not just myself) to add a categorization to the different tires within the mechanic shop menu, so rather than having it numbered with the same rims, you have to choose to go for "Muscle" rims for instance, as you would within GTA:Online or GTA V's base game, meaning more variety on rims, as well as having off-road tires for the vehicle that would have them and not just the same set of rims on everyone vehicle. It would also be nice to have colored rims as well, but that may just be pushing it, and some people argue that would be tacky, but done right and colored rims look very nice, however I would make another suggestion form for that in itself. 

Commands to add: None, it would be to add tabs onto the mechanic wheels menu.

Items to add: Other rims and tires from GTA:O and possibly, in the future, modded ones as well.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would add variety to peoples vehicles, and if someone has a Sultan that they bought specifically for off-roading they would be able to put off-road rims onto it in order to avoid confusion between the fact that it can or can't go off-roading. And for the larger trucks that are more often used for such an act, you could have a different set of rims for them, and rather have the tiny pieces of rubber that would snap like a guitar string on the slightest of sharp edges.

Additional information:

Edited by rex_hound
Fixing the name to accomodate feedback I agreed with.
  • Upvote 5
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄                     
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█                  
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Nervous, ░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░░░█  
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Please!░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█   
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀     

• Upvote 2
░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄                     
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░█                  
░░░░░░░░░█░░░░█                  
███████▄▄█░░░░░██████▄ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Nervous, ░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Add This░░░░█  
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░Please!░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█ 
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████░░░░░░░░░█   
██████▀░░░░▀▀██████▀     

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, Dom. said:

If only. Apparently it's a RAGE issue and that's why they can't do it.

That's more an excuse, its more or less just an issue with this server's mechanical menu and it may need to be completely remade to add this feature, hence its likely not a priority