The Luppino Organization.

Congratulations to Angelo Cullota and Johnny Serpico! Also big Congrats to the Luppino Organization for hitting 1000 replies!

There's been ups and downs since I left in February for bootcamp  and I have nothing but utmost respect for Cici for hanging on and growing what we've created. Unless my PC gets lost in shipping, it's confirmed I will be back next week!

Despite whatever some may think, the Luppino Organization is active and will grow even bigger and stronger in the coming months. I look forward to seeing all of you in game.

Edited by Baconlove96
  • Upvote 4

Untitled-5_3.gif

Johnny Becomes A Made Man

Johnny, along with other sponsored men within The Luppino Organization, attend a ceremony, to become 'Made Men'.

Johnny got a phone call the day earlier, from a 'Made Man', he said: ''tomorrow is the day, go buy a new suit''. The next day, Johnny gets ready at his apartment, he receives a call and was told to go meet with Ange and Pete outside Del Perro Pizzeria.

After the ceremony Johnny and Ange walked out as 'Made Men', born again to a new life, La Cosa Nostra. Later on the men celebrated in a closed off back room inside Smokies Steakhouse, drinking 50-year-old whiskey and smoking Cuban Cigars.

Edited by Serpico
  • Upvote 3

Untitled-5_3.gif

Shipping Containers

Johnny help's out his pal, a made man within the Luppino's with his new business, Del Perro Pizzeria doing interviews. When Johnny arrived at the pizzeria, he was told, that earlier that day some people on bikes came to the Pizzeria and intimidated some of the customers.

r1NqY52.jpg

1tpUzNz.jpg

RhNKmQa.jpg

BLkwWEw.jpg

cBqQDtO.jpg

c5BIwIP.jpg

mPMIxTm.jpg

imQuCOa.jpg

JFQ7sth.jpg

x2A1oiQ.jpg

aODmqUa.jpg

XxAasXT.jpg

Edited by Serpico

Untitled-5_3.gif

Paying a visit

After having dinner at Smokies Steakhouse at Del Perro, Johnny meet's with Pete, Paulo and Ange outside the restaurant. While outside talking, the boss, Leonard Cicciarello, pulls up to the restaurant, with his wife and greets the men, he then pulls Johnny a side and invites him to call by his house sometime for a chat and to discuss how business is going. The next day, Johnny pays the boss a visit at his home, outside the city.

*Music would be playing from a jukebox, inside Smokies Steakhouse*

RYjXEXt.jpg

0jW3Zr4.jpg

Kg0Doi4.jpg

8l3YPBD.jpg

0HSQi5W.jpg

n0cV7as.jpg

69A1Ncq.png

YGeA7v0.png

mF5b0SJ.jpg

sM4LwBG.png

7tv2hmx.jpg

14BbbVH.jpg

SAX2CGM.jpg

gnRcw0h.png

The Aftermath

After getting his house burnt down by Tess Greene, his ex girlfriend, Randy gets plunged into a mid life crisis, turning into the barbarian he never was.  This entire situation involving a mixture of love, sadness and betrayal, hardened Randy Sapienti over the time he's spent in Los Santos.  He is a changed man, and you can hear it in the way he talks to people today.

1ZByjhF.jpg?2

lIcxkG8.jpg?1

Randy meets with Nat.

5xASigN.jpg?1

2PlPltc.jpg?2

6pPC76D.jpg?3

The meeting ends on a good note, as usual.