SAN ANDREAS MULTIPLAYER

Nartito

I've been on LS-RP since 2012, think I was in every single government faction. Main one really was in the SD under Gus Mortimer or John Bodenheimer and now I'm in the FD under Howard Guzman. As others have said, SA-MP looks like it might be ripperino soon so thought it was best to migrate over a bit early to get a headstart lol 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 3:25 PM, Violence said:

Originated from Project Los Angeles.

Then went to Project Apocalypse Roleplay with a few others here.

Then VWH-RP.

I dabbled in LSRP for a little while but never really found much interest in it.

Name on VWH?

Mostly LSRP and SARP from 2013-2017

• 2 weeks later...

Started playing on NGRP back in 2010, then started playing HZG the week it came out and became an admin. Played a bunch on LSRP as well. Haven't played SAMP since joining GTA World though, and don't really intend on returning.

Used to play on LSRP too, also Everlast RP and some others I can't remember. Started playing when I was around 14 years old, made a bunch of friends. I've been spending most of my time roleplaying while I was slacking with school. Best days ever. Stopped playing when I was about 18, can't remember really. 

I'm used to roleplay a latino gangbanger, a Crip set leader (which was official and had it's own weed farm), Russian gangster, Italian mobster, Police Cadet and a Jamaican gun supplier. 

I'm 27 now and back, ready for more! 

• Kyra locked this topic