SAN ANDREAS MULTIPLAYER

Nartito

On 8/31/2019 at 11:29 AM, Tseard said:

gave up on samp, especially when the development stalled hard.

On 8/31/2019 at 11:34 AM, Matthew said:

you're not wrong there, lsrp never gets updates like ever its crazy

Glad I finally made the switch though. I see the development is stronger here than LSRP whom is slowly fading off and still making updates for it's 100 people IG lol. Leave that in-denial bs behind lol. 

Edited by Ronnie two poles

Played on MTG since 1.0, also played on LS:RP for a number of years.

Mainly RPed in MCs, was in Road Slayers on LS:RP for a long time. Can't quite remember what MC I was a part of on MTG, but it was based in Fort Carson during 2.0, or whatever version of the server was based in Las Venturas.

• Upvote 2

Joined MTG in late 2011/early 2012. Played there for a number of years, eventually made the move over to LSRP and stayed there for the remaining years of my SAMP playing time. 

Spent the majority of my time on MTG in and out of the LSPD, as well as spending time in official factions and eventually as a hitman before leaving for good. 

LSRP: had a short stint in the LSPD and sheriff's dept. Spent quite some time in the DoC, eventually a Sergeant or w/e it was. After that I made the move to RSMC, spent a good few months there mostly as the SGT at Arms and then the President of their newer chapter in Angel Pine for a short while. Stopped playing SAMP all together after that. 

• Upvote 2
6 hours ago, Father Este said:

Was on LSRP from 2008 to 2019.  Staff majority of the time. Dwindling times means moving forward. 

Eventually moving onto this venture. Looking forward to it. 

Ol Este. Glad to see you here bro

• Kyra locked this topic