Tackling System

CloutToken

• 4 months later...

With 1.1 on the way, this is an essential system that will not only make it fair between police and criminal roleplayers but it will improve on the overall quality of interactions incolcing running after someone for good. This is needed. Tasers are pretty OP and currntly used unrealistically because there's no alternative.

• Upvote 1

I don't like the tazer nor tackling per se, but I'd prefer this over a tazer any day. At least this system gives each individual party a fair chance — the only issue is that there's unlimited sprint, and you can go for days and not get any fatigue. 

13 hours ago, liq said:

With 1.1 on the way, this is an essential system that will not only make it fair between police and criminal roleplayers but it will improve on the overall quality of interactions incolcing running after someone for good. This is needed. Tasers are pretty OP and currntly used unrealistically because there's no alternative.

No thank u. Then a 4’11 woman that weighs 45kg can tackle anyone they want. This will be abused same as it was on lsrp. 

And it would have to be for everyone or it would be unfair: so if this is added it shouldnt be a PD only feature.

Edited by Shekh

Once again posting here with my full support. Very useful feature and prevents beanbags & tasers having to be used. Tasers should be a last resort in foot pursuits and beanbags shouldn't be used in foot pursuits full stop.

I do agree misuse should be punishable with strict punishments. Maybe just ban people who abuse it from using /tackle altogether.