The Conti Crime Family

AeQB6mh.png

It's been a blast playing in the faction, after over 2 years of being in it I couldn't have envisioned roleplaying with any other group. It's been a pleasure to be part of the longest lasting illegal faction on the server. Thanks to everyone that played and everyone still playing. Best of luck to @pogoyo leading the faction in the future, great things to come.

Edited by nwah_
  • Upvote 43
2 hours ago, nwah_ said:

AeQB6mh.png

It's been a blast playing in the faction, after over 2 years of being in it I couldn't have envisioned roleplaying with any other group. It's been a pleasure to be part of the longest lasting illegal faction on the server. Thanks to everyone that played and everyone still playing. Best of luck to @pogoyo leading the faction in the future, great things to come.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, nwah_ said:

AeQB6mh.png

j7Xaigq.png