Its a long way from Milwaukee

Trupiano

POLICE REPORT

CASE FILE #1442

Milwaukee Police Department Organized Crime Task Force

2PS1h7KwgFdFawkgCA3nRelUDHWbgYKRZCQrHaRKNUxtp258XY9T3VA8YevTsXCZHb3GUhY-L54Mo6qqLW6Xca04SzKGilbJnRuh3kgDmUrUaiCWTo6koSWhTb0W3Jt3WOB5czhk

John Cusumano

DoB: March 6th, 1972 (47)

Birthplace: Milwaukee, Wisconsin

Affiliation: Balistrieri crime family, Chicago Outfit

John Cusumano was born March 6th, 1972 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Cusumano’s Father, Charlie Cusumano was a known made man for the Balistrieri crime family. Charlie Cusumano would go on to be killed by the Chicago outfit after an altercation with a made man from Chicago in the Fall of 1978, From that point forward John and his brother joey would grow up under the watchful eye of Frank Balistrieri the boss of the Milwaukee branch of the Chicago outfit and a major figure in the Las Venturas skimming operations of the 1980’s.

Under the wing of Frank Balistrieri John Cusumano began working his way up in the world of organized crime. First as a runner for a sports betting operation run by one of Balistrieri’s two sons when he was seventeen. Soon John would become an Enforcer for the sports betting operation, specializing in collecting items that had been wagered as bets. 

In 1991 John Cusumano and two associates were arrested while attempting to flee the scene of a bank robbery. Their driver had fled the scene after mistaking the sirens of a passing ambulance for police surrounding the bank. John at the age of 19 would be sentenced to 7 years in prison and would be incarcerated at Waupun Correctional Institution in Waupun, Wisconsin.

When John Cusumano was released in 1998 the Balistrieri Crime Family was no more. Following the death of Frank Balistrieri in 1993 the Chicago outfit had quickly carved up the territory formerly controlled by Balistrieri. With nothing left when he returned, John Cusumano vanished off police radar shorty after leaving Parole. 

1GQdFFwBAi4hWoyEIMbLSkek65nrv3I-SuPdZwWTowaGi-YSuk8BocZ7Jehdj5vFb8K2W-F4lskaB_nO5W_0WTRvFbXzss-Jl9Z9FHyH1VmldG7CnOOL7aG4V-lno3LTa5aa4rAl

July 2019 - Los Santos

John After over a decade off the radar was recently cited in a Police report filed by the Los Santos Police Department in early July, 2019. Officer reported him riding as a passenger in a car that had been pulled over during a routine traffic stop. The driver of the vehicle was then later detained by officers in connection to a recent homicide in the area.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Chef said:

One of the last real ones.

Thanks Chef, Honored to carry the torch. 

38fedefb1d6b9b9063b9fb0cf6e1478a.png.4d1e2a15fc430d75345c47470adf03e2.png  Also Thanks for helping me create my characters model, I don't think I could have gotten it this well crafted without your help. 

• mj2002 locked this topic