Specific vehicle adjustments

Orcaninja

If you'd like certain prices changed, say the vehicle model and what price you think it should be. You can be vague and put a higher or lower if you don't want to do a specific range.

If you'd like me to change a price I'd just like justification.

Bicycles

• These seem fine to me because the used ones need to be worth something. 

Bikes 

All of the motorcycles are overpriced. You can easily die on these and the prices are way too far off from a realistic amount. I feel that the high end of motorcycles should be $30,000's with the rest being well under that. The dirtbikes should be cheaper than the motorcycles (Enduro, Sanchez, Manchez).  I feel these prices are fair.

• Akuma - $12,000-$18,000
  • Faggio sport - $7,000-$10,000
  • Diabolus - $17,000-30,000
  • Vindicator - $30,000-$37,500
  •  Cliffhanger - $32,000-$42,000
  •  Avarus - $23,000-$27,500
  • Hexer,  - $18,000-$22,000
  • Daemon,  - $14500-18000
  • Zombie bobber,   - $15,000-$19500
  • Zombie Chopper, - $20,000-$25,000
  • Wolfsbane, - $24,000-$30,500
  • Esskey, - $13,000-$16,000
  • FCR $24,000-$27,500
  • Vortex - $14,500 - $19,500
  • Chimera $28,500 -  $36,000
  • Sovereign $27,500 - $35,500
  • Bati 801  - $21,000-$25500
  • Bati 801 RR - $21,000-$25500
  • Hakuchou - $28,000-$34,500
  • Defiler - $13,000-$16,000
  • Carbon RS - $16,000-$20,000
  • Double T - $16,000-$20,000
  • Bagger,  - $20,000-26,000
  • Vader, - $10,000-$14,000
  • Ruffian, - $10,000-$14,000
  • Nemesis, - $9,500-$13,000
  • PCJ, - $13,000-17,000
  • Enduro, -  $6000-$10,000
  • Rat bike, - $9,000-$12,000
  • Sanchez, - $6000-$10,000
  • Manchez- $9000-$14,000
  • Nightblade - $30,000-$35,000
  • Custom variations,  - Slightly higher or the same price as their regular variations. 

Cars

•  

Trucks

•  

Planes

•  

Helicopters

•  

Boats 

•  
Edited by Orcaninja

@Kimchi
Ya gotta remember these will be new prices. Used they'll be cheaper. When they sell they're usually 68% to 85% of the value.  I don't actually want the high-end prices I put myself I just put a range so there's wiggle room.  At the moment a blazer is $6,000 so the dirtbikes shouldn't be far from that. I'll lower the price to minimum price to six to match it. 

Edited by Orcaninja

I see where you're coming from. To a certain extent I'd agree, but we must take in consideration the fact that this is a GTA Roleplay server. It is no secret that motorcycles appeal to tons of players.

With the current tax/paycheck system, if a player is casually spending time in-game/working on the server, he is going to be able to acquire both a car and a bike in the span of a single week all things considered. If not, he is going to be able to afford only one - a bike, or a car. It is a tough decision for many and a healthy one I'd add.

Making them super cheap would take away that pressure, resulting in everybody having some vehicle that actually meets their preferences + a random bike. I don't like this scenario.

Let's see what others think, though. @CodenameTim & @Nervous

Motorcycles have their downsides though. They have: limited storage, are one seat or two seats and you can die on them very easily. There's a trade off for them.

Right now your passenger stands a good chance of dying.  Hell, I almost killed someone (95% health gone) earlier today on one cause they drive on the wrong side of the road. :1f62c:These vehicles shouldn't cost the same as cars/more than many cars. The great thing about motorcycles and four wheelers/dirtbikes is that they are an affordable hobby. The pricing for them right now just makes no sense at all. 

Several vehicle prices were lowered recently and that's a good step in the right direction. It doesn't make sense though that my Rancher XL is less valuable than a rusted up rat bike or really almost all the vehicles listed so far. There are ways to discourage owning a lot of vehicles with script features. It needs to be kept in mind with those that they're not done in a way that makes used car dealerships pointless to do because those have worked amazingly on GTMP. Less so here because it's still early, spawn limits, and these prices. 

If you would like offer different prices you're free to do so. The list isn't intended to just be my opinion its meant to be a collaboration. My hope is that other people will contribute with their own ideas on prices. If we're just vague on them being changed whether it's higher or lower it'll just waste time. This also isn't just about motorcycles/dirtbikes. These are just the ones that for me personally I have issues with.  

These prices below shows how insane some of the prices are. This list might not be totally updated but if anyone wanted to compare 

0fd8cc62520844c2b97e236bd06901d7.png

But what's the fun buying all these bikes for cheap and people can obtain them even more easily? Work for it and earn it, so then new-comers can't just buy them after a few hours of game-play! For example: "Oh, wow! You own a 100k bike, and it looks /awesome/" You should feel great about your purchases, spending more money means it's more valuable in economy value, and self-value, you earned it. <3

Eventually, more bikes will be added to the list, possibly being even more expensive to follow how the economy grows. Also, a wide range of prices such as provided offers more of a price range, and what others can afford, if the Dinka Akuma (93,000) was like 40k, then everyone would own a Dinka Akuma, because it's the most expensive, but cheap in a sense if the prices were to follow this topic method.

Edited by Natasha Valentine

What's the fun in having to get two or three times the value of a car for something that you know shouldn't be that way? It's not fun at all and the basic income that people get is not a permanent feature. No one will care if you own a motorcycle any more than they would if it was a lower price. What it would do is make the prices somewhat realistic. Dirtbikes costing over $25,000 makes no sense. Even the dated Enduro is above it. Almost all the other motorcycles are $40,000-$60,000. The There's no reason for these bikes to cost the same as mid-range cars and even high-end cars in the case of the Akuma.  Your basis of people owning a vehicle purely because of the price is flawed. The fact is that the prices don't have any kind of reason behind them. They're totally random. This isn't the only GTMP server and go figure, not everyone rides a motorcycle elsewhere because they're cheaper. Nor any other vehicle. People buy what they like and some people want to buy less common vehicles. Past that it's performance. And I'll just say again no, people wouldn't want an Akuma. From what I've noticed people much more prefer the Bati. The Akuma looks like it just got priced high because of its acceleration. 

Edited by Orcaninja

Personally, me being someone who rides motorcycles in real life, obviously knowing the price ranges, I'd agree with your suggestion. No way you'd be paying about $80,000 for a motorcycle, when in reality you can get that same one for $30,000 max with all the extra parts and adjustments that you'd like.

• Wisci locked this topic