The Police Department & You

Big_Smokes

Just now, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Fair. That's all it took. If it was made clear that this particular line is out of context then you should've started off the entire discussion with it and literally finished it at the same time. No need for 30 pd members trying to be edgy for show.

Appreciate it. I don't either, and like I said before, I'm engaging sincerely. If there's anything else, there's always reports and my DMs are open if you see stuff that doesn't make sense. The only thing I've got to say in return is when you try to be edgy yourself, you'll get people to be edgy back. I don't think you'd appreciate anyone going on this topic where you happen to post your role-play screenshots and go, "what's this dogshit roleplay @ifm". It's not constructive at all.

In the words of someone I look up to a lot: we all role-play here, so clowning on each other is like buying VIP tickets at Comicon and calling everybody weebs while dressed like Sailor Moons. It helps no one.

You've blown this way out of proportion and why start unnecessary drama by posting it here, how is you posting this on a PD & you thread going to improve people's behaviour and get them to see their wrong doings when you keep saying if you can't realise then you're the problem, you're sugarcoating it. You've blown this so much of proportion it is unreal, next time constructive criticism and pointless baiting and provoking would be appreciated it. 

You could of avoided this whole fucking shitfest by reporting them to PD leadership, to LFM to any admin for that fact, but no you decided to post here "because you're not looking for admin actions." when you say earlier that this is blatant rulebreaking. 

People call PD edge lords and snowflakes but what do you expect when you start going at them yourself pretty much.

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, liq said:

Appreciate it. I don't either, and like I said before, I'm engaging sincerely. If there's anything else, there's always reports and my DMs are open if you see stuff that doesn't make sense. The only thing I've got to say in return is when you try to be edgy yourself, you'll get people to be edgy back. I don't think you'd appreciate anyone going on this topic where you happen to post your role-play screenshots and go, "what's this dogshit roleplay @ifm". It's not constructive at all.

In the words of someone I look up to a lot: we all role-play here, so clowning on each other is like buying VIP tickets at Comicon and calling everybody weebs while dressed like Sailor Moons. It helps no one.

I agree that the tone wasn't quite right but the response wasn't any better really. I appreciate that you're trying to get the point across but then again as you mentioned yourself that line was taken out of context and misunderstood so that's where the discussion could've stopped.

1 hour ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

I agree that the tone wasn't quite right but the response wasn't any better really. I appreciate that you're trying to get the point across but then again as you mentioned yourself that line was taken out of context and misunderstood so that's where the discussion could've stopped.

I believe if you would have brought it up in a constructive manner, the response would have been more constructive aswell. You set the tone for the dialogue by taking the first step. That is something you should keep in mind for the future.

Don't expect a constructive response when you straight away attack people. Just doesn't work, whether it's on the internet or in real life.

QBJFU5J.jpg

@Ronnie two poles

Hello, lawyer role-player here. What you are witnessing here is a common law practice called “mutual combat”. Essentially, two people consenting to fight. It stems from the days of duels, although is now watered down to fist fights and not gun slinging. In many states, the police can even act as referees. 

Furthermore, mutual combat is legal in San Andreas. 

Edited by orangejuice

If it's frowned upon or otherwise against the rules for a criminal to risk their life or commit additional crime when they own multiple assets and several hundred thousand dollars, why does the same not apply to police officers who are still working as police, running into dangerous shootouts, and risking their lives fighting gangs and criminals when they already possess enough assets to have 'made it' and should no longer be working a dangerous job?

1 hour ago, thutl said:

If it's frowned upon or otherwise against the rules for a criminal to risk their life or commit additional crime when they own multiple assets and several hundred thousand dollars, why does the same not apply to police officers who are still working as police, running into dangerous shootouts, and risking their lives fighting gangs and criminals when they already possess enough assets to have 'made it' and should no longer be working a dangerous job?

In the defense of PD, which I am not and have never been a member of, it is very easy to build a massive amount of wealth when the game has very little money sinks. In real life you have taxes, the cost of utilities, feeding and clothing yourself, debt, etc. This server has basically none of that. 

• Wuhtah locked and unlocked this topic
  • Wuhtah locked this topic