The Police Department & You

Big_Smokes

Just now, Jedai said:

Yeah and them acting like that was addressed on an in-character basis that what they did was silly. Obviously the screenshot itself doesn't show that because the topic it was posted in was relevant to that. Frankly I'm not surprised you're just looking for something to be mad about.  

I really am not. I'm simply pointing out the shittier roleplay presented by several LSPD members and asking if there were any OOC actions taken against them.

1 minute ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

I really am not. I'm simply pointing out the shittier roleplay presented by several LSPD members and asking if there were any OOC actions taken against them.

If you're not mad why have you posted this in like 4 topics.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 1

And the behavior displayed was in-character so it was dealt with in-character. If you have an issue, you know where the report function is between RP quality reports on the PD forums and RPQM. 

Just now, Sush said:

If you're not mad why have you posted this in like 4 topics.

Once again stop trying to be a edgy kid and instead focus on the issue which as clearly seen on the example above is present and shouldn't be allowed from members of an official factions which in theory are supposed to be held up to the highest standards on the server.

Just now, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Once again stop trying to be a edgy kid and instead focus on the issue which as clearly seen on the example above is present and shouldn't be allowed from members of an official factions which in theory are supposed to be held up to the highest standards on the server.

Genuinely asking here. What's wrong with the ss

1 minute ago, Jedai said:

And the behavior displayed was in-character so it was dealt with in-character. If you have an issue, you know where the report function is between RP quality reports on the PD forums and RPQM. 

It's not an IC issue, if I saw something like that in game myself I'd report them for trolling on spot and so would several other members of this community. Can we actually hear from PD leadership not people in powerless positions.

So, what is wrong with the police role-players interaction there?

There's 5 people asking what's wrong and all you're doing is chasing your tail and whining about it. I'm genuinely curious because I'm open to dialogue and criticism and I can definitely pass that on. Unfortunately, that can't happen when all you're doing is not saying what's wrong. Is there really something wrong, or are you just trolling? I think you're trolling. This is how you end up undermining your own point.

Edited by liq
  • Thanks 1
Just now, liq said:

So, what is wrong with the police role-players interaction there?

The faction's actual leader happens to be in the screenshot & role-playing. There's 5 people asking what's wrong and all you're doing is chasing your tail and whining about it. I'm genuinely curious because I'm open to dialogue and criticism and I can definitely pass that on. Unfortunately, that can't happen when all you're doing is not saying what's wrong. Is there really something wrong, or are you just trolling? I think you're trolling. This is how you end up undermining your own point.

87af356ded2c6a04a76713d25f091777.png
If you really cannot see what's wrong with asking whether Mirror Park is "the hood" and replying with "This ain't the hood." then following it with "What hood. This is Mirror Park" and then saying you'd chase people out of there until they go to the university then I really cannot help you. Perhaps read it again a couple more times, take your time and hopefully you'll understand what's wrong.

It's not an IC issue, if I saw something like that in game myself I'd report them for trolling on spot and so would several other members of this community. Can we actually hear from PD leadership not people in powerless positions.

You have no idea who I am, you literally do not know if I'm powerless or not but go off. Regardless. Go report them then. Don't believe roleplay quality has a statue of limitations. You're just seeking instant gratification that you're not going to get. If you and "many people" have an issue with it, go through the process and report it. Not hard bro, not hard at all. 

• Wuhtah locked and unlocked this topic
  • Wuhtah locked this topic