The Police Department & You

Big_Smokes

1 minute ago, Biscuit said:

Cops have NO reason to hate us, nobody can quote me one.

I can think of one BIG one.

Your annoying IC, every mall cop faction is. Just as Mall cop company's are annoying in real life. Your not a real cop yet your doing the essence of a cops job, rightfully so they'd look down on and dislike you. This is how private security is treated by law enforcement all over the country IRL.

Your Paul Blart not Blackwater USA my guy.

• Upvote 4
  • Applaud 2
3 minutes ago, Henning said:

Your annoying IC, every mall cop faction is. Just as Mall cop company's are annoying in real life. Your not a real cop yet your doing the essence of a cops job, rightfully so they'd look down on and dislike you. This is how private security is treated by law enforcement all over the country IRL.

Okay, so the general consensus is that we are hated cause we're mall cops, got it.

Thank you for the feedback, I'm probably just gonna leave the faction as a result cause I can't be bothered to deal with cops harassing me for no reason.

EDIT: Or excuse me, not "no reason", cause we are "mall cops".

-- I'm not gonna bother replying anymore since what he said basically proves my claims --

Edited by Biscuit
13 minutes ago, Henning said:

Quick question, isn’t Gruppe6 sort of like Brinks and Loomis? I don’t tend to think of these companies as mall cops.

Edited by PelzigJager
16 minutes ago, PelzigJager said:

Quick question, isn’t Gruppe6 sort of like Brinks and Loomis? I don’t tend to think of these companies as mall cops.

In GTA lore, yes.

But not on GTAW. On GTAW, G6 is a private security company for hire. They used to be called SecuroServ, just like the lore company is called. Then switched to G6, I assume due to the amount of vanilla assets in the game they could use.

• Wuhtah locked this topic
  • mj2002 unlocked this topic
  • Wuhtah locked and unlocked this topic