STATS thread

Jeff_

3 minutes ago, RIPJorgen said:

I said that this is probably the worst attempt to gain screenshots for gta:world money selling scam in the history. Hf.

B b b b b b buut I though people are not metagaming?

BUT while we at it … All the refund requests, player reports should be done in private then. Also the faction threads should not be allowed at all. Bring it!

3 hours ago, Bek said:

What's the point of showing the stats when you only show when you're getting your next paycheck?

Oh i posted most of my stats but then people got rather annoyed so i've decided to follow the trend. No idea how this intrudes any rules, but hey i've no idea how people are nowadays, so i'm just gonna try keep it calm to avoid any arguments and such.

• Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, JeffMan3 said:

Oh i posted most of my stats but then people got rather annoyed so i've decided to follow the trend. No idea how this intrudes any rules, but hey i've no idea how people are nowadays, so i'm just gonna try keep it calm to avoid any arguments and such.

Not tryna get into a argument or such, but just tryna clarify how it'd be interesting to show when u got ur next paycheck only ?

• FearnR locked this topic