Reduced pavement pollution mod.

JustAnM43

It's a solid no from me, I really don't see how this is needed at all. It doesn't bother me, to be honest, I actually do notice the trash around here and there, and while I don't often roleplay with it, I do notice it! I think if you like it cleaner, just install the mod!

+1 for me, the map is extremely cluttered with trash everywhere, its kill the immersion having trash everywhere when we see garbage men picking up trash everyday, realistically I can't think of any city that would let there town get this cluttered with garbage.

On 7/7/2020 at 3:30 AM, Humour said:

Yes please. This would greatly improve immersion as there's no way this city would be so unkept.

I beg to differ, this is the city that Los Santos is based upon.

FYI, the 2 videos above say 'la gang areas' and 'compton', which is bullshit. 90% of this guy's videos are recorded in middle-class areas of LA, such as Koreatown, Westlake, Echo Park, ETC. Each and every video of his features trash all through the alleys, on the sidewalks and in the gutters, whether he's in a poor neighbourhood or not.

I don't support this, the trash adds to the Southern San Andreas, crime & gang ridden city vibe. Even the most 'upperclass' areas of Los Angeles have homeless problems, littering problems and problems with property damage, I don't see whatsoever how removing garbage from the ground would make things more immersive, or how the trash is 'unrealistic' when u could literally find more trash than what u find ingame, looking around alleyways in LA on google maps.

Edited by El Ghetto Man
On 7/8/2020 at 7:03 AM, Chris Farmer said:

+1 for me, the map is extremely cluttered with trash everywhere, its kill the immersion having trash everywhere when we see garbage men picking up trash everyday, realistically I can't think of any city that would let there town get this cluttered with garbage.

I can think of one, it's called Los Angeles. 

On 8/2/2019 at 9:13 AM, zaXer. said:

I like trash teh way it is, it adds to the immersion, dont delete map details for useless stuff just because someone doesnt like a bottle in a parking lot.

Keep in mind that the server has limited space for mods and there's much more useful stuff out there than this.

+1 to this quote.

-1 for the suggestion.

Edited by DLimit
3 hours ago, Pillowy said:

Personally, don't really care whether it's realistic or not - but some of these trash items can and will flip cars on a whim, so +1.

Can u show me an example of this happening? I've never had my car flipped by a trash item on the ground, if I'm being honest here.