Reduced pavement pollution mod.

JustAnM43

Short description: Introduce the reduced pavement pollution mod server-sided.

Detailed description: It's simple. Now that we have server sided mods, introduce the reduced pavement pollution mod. Los Santos currently has a mad unrealistic portion of trash scattered around parking lots and other random locations. Random bricks, pieces of rebar, crowbars and bottles laying in parking lots and if you go over it, there's a chance of damaging your vehicle or flipping it, as I've seen it happen before. This mod helps clean up parking lots and alleys to a certain degree while still leaving some trash for immersion of unkept streets and such. From what I've seen, all of the garage parking lots have an unrealistic amount of trash and it makes no sense since these would most definitely be cleaned often and kept clean.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server? It cleans the alleys and parking lots up a little, making it more immersive and it makes the city look like it's being cleaned up by garbage men instead of junkyards in every parking lot and alley. Mind you, this doesn't remove ALL the garbage. Just enough so it doesn't make Los Santos look like a garbage dump that isn't being cleaned by anyone.

Additional information: https://www.gta5-mods.com/misc/reduced-pavement-pollution

831f82-QuantV 2018-11-10 00-09-17-525.png (1120Ã630)

Edited by JustAnM43
  • Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, Camacho said:

Wouldn't mind cleaner streets on the server and if it does increase stability then hell yeah lets add its. In regards to realism I believe it unmodded is  pretty spot on considering its based off LA.

There still is all sorts of trash around even with the mod, however it does get rid of the dynamic trash objects that definitely impact performance a little bit. Besides that, it can help when it comes to desync, in theory? It happens often that you park up on top of a soda can and it just rolls your vehicle away, perhaps only on someone else's screen.

I like trash teh way it is, it adds to the immersion, dont delete map details for useless stuff just because someone doesnt like a bottle in a parking lot.

Keep in mind that the server has limited space for mods and there's much more useful stuff out there than this.

Edited by zaXer.