LSRP.

Nasty

LSRP was great. I remember my first day, being a level 1 walking around in a suit. Found a person known as Lucie (yes that Lucie) in which they gave me a role managing the most lit club at the time, old era Alhambra. She even bought me a Jester before the economy got majorly inflated. (Most expensive houses went at max 20m.)

Sadly that individual got banned, but since then I was hooked on the server. It was only after becoming an admin alongside Gods and Monsters, Maca and Mecca that I began developing a stand on issues in the community, the same stand that would render me banned 5 years later. It was a good climb through factions, through wealth and influence. And honestly, I come out with few regrets. Met some amazing folk, coincidentally all the folk here.  

44 minutes ago, White Choco Chief said:

Left LSRP shortly before joining this community after a solid 9 years. Had some amazing times on LSRP, met some great people and some not so great, but that's the nature of community. Enjoying my time here so far and feel that GTAW has huge potential.

This. Joined LS-RP in late 2012 and have been on have had a blast since but It's time to move on. This is honestly where It's at, I can see the potential. Hopefully once the sync issues, crashes and FPS is fixed then everything will start flowing accordingly and more factions and different types of roleplay will start being introduced as the playerbase grows.

Edited by $CAR

i had many names in lsrp but the longest characters were in TFL13  (Marco_Supra) PlayBoys13 (Felipe_Escobar) rest i just stay for like a few weeks and ck to try something new until 2015 i just went on dm spree with specnaz and got banned so i left

my forum name was Aliz

I've not responded to this topic for reasons, I'd rather not get myself in trouble for expressing my feelings about LS-RP. I do think this could affect my fun and possibilities on LS-RP, because-... NEVERMIND, FUCK IT, HERE I GO! 

The way I started my post, really reflects how I think about LS-RP nowadays. I have been on that community for a while and met a lot of great friends whom I still talk to frequently. I have served a long time in the Sheriffs Department and afterwards in the Police Department. Especially my time in the Sheriffs Department leaves me good memories and I've spend a lot of time on several aspects of the faction. For example, my character was the Director of Field Training Program and it acquired a lot of spare time on the forums and whatsoever, sometimes it felt like a job or well, it might have been one.

I've got the general feeling, that whatever you do and how much you do, if you're not liked by several people or you do not fit in the picture of some people, you're just not gonna make it. I've been criticized for a lot things I've done, whilst I was working my ass off, @St3fan[NL] can vouch for that as we were in the same boat (he got kicked out for shit he didn't even do). Later on I realized how all of this worked, I left all the positions which took my time and started to play just for fun, this resulted in me losing interests and becoming inactive.

I've got the chance to discover GTA World and I do think it has great potential. Unfortunately I am currently very busy with my work in real life, but yet I got chosen as a Reserved Tester, it might not mean that much and I'm not that powerhungry than five years ago, but that was proof to me that it's about your capabilities here, and not about how much of a good friend you are.

I hope we're getting far with this community, I love it.

Edited by Nexxt
Typo
  • Wuhtah locked this topic