LSRP.

Nasty

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 3:03 AM, Frezemis said:

You can continue the same character except it has to be a different background. Make sure it's not the EXACT character from that server with the same people and so on.

I was considering to continue the same character but she'd be very old by now realistically anyway. Decided to start over with the next in the same legacy instead.

But yes, From LS-RP since 2008 I believe upto 2015. I was a Game Admin, Faction Management and Assistant Sheriff in SASD. I left to focus on my career and professional life. I've recently come back and things are different. I'm not too sure about what has taken place since I left it, but I also felt GTA:SA is too old for me to get into.

Now that I've found some time for myself and I realized many people from my steam are playing GTA V, I looked into it and found out about here. I've spent the past few days connecting with people who I knew back there; thanks to @St3fan[NL], @Mecovy & @lonex for getting in touch back with the same spirit as well - since it definitely has been quite awhile!

I recognize many names here, some from the same faction or some I worked with in the staff team.

Edited by Mack
On 5/20/2019 at 9:14 AM, Mack said:

I was considering to continue the same character but she'd be very old by now realistically anyway. Decided to start over with the next in the same legacy instead.

But yes, From LS-RP since 2008 I believe upto 2015. I was a Game Admin, Faction Management and Assistant Sheriff in SASD. I left to focus on my career and professional life. I've recently come back and things are different. I'm not too sure about what has taken place since I left it, but I also felt GTA:SA is too old for me to get into.

Now that I've found some time for myself and I realized many people from my steam are playing GTA V, I looked into it and found out about here. I've spent the past few days connecting with people who I knew back there; thanks to @St3fan[NL], @Mecovy & @lonex for getting in touch back with the same spirit as well - since it definitely has been quite awhile!

I recognize many names here, some from the same faction or some I worked with in the staff team.

Hello there stranger I wonder who you could be ?

• Upvote 1

Logged into LSRP a month ago, spawned in my hood apartment, stepped outside, shooting going on with one guy trying to fist fight the shooter as he runs in circles, guys dies, I then get shot for no reason, get ninja robbed.

*Closes SAMP, Closes Steam, Uninstalls SA, Slams Laptop Shit, Throws it out the window.*

Edited by iAMTemple

I'm a LSRPer myself, but only played for a year or even less than that.

I started in 2007 in a server called WTFman, then migrated to SZR. Didn't know a thing about roleplay, until a friend of mine started to make his own server, which was called San Andreas Roleplay (beloved SARP)

I was one of the first Head Admins from CityWide RP, Lead Admin in SARP and also in USRP, Senior Admin in NGG and Lawless Roleplay, despite those, I also played in many other servers, like Valhalla, Vortex, Horizon Gaming, UPRP, PRR, LSRP and some others hahhaha

Welcome aboard!

Edited by Bistek
  • 2 months later...

Although this topic in particular has been inactive for like 2 months, i'm gonna put down my past RP server i really, really played on which was MTG (i've gathered from some folk that there is some active players here who are from it hopes are someone comes through and replies) MTG was the most fun shit ever granted i started playing at the point the playerbase could peak maybe around 60 players, then when i really got to know the script, and got familiarised with the server the peak we coulda gotten was like 30-45 players maybe. MTG was really fun, i've tried LSRP never got 'round to it. Then a couple of me friends are like "hey we're gonna do this new GTA 5 RP server on Rage you can come by and play with us" you know who you are ;). And i'm really loving this server tons of fun.

A hope of me hopes the MTG players come out of their shadows and reveal themselves.

For any MTG players forum name was "Jeff" rather than what it is here.

Nice to see so many people from the good old SA-MP days. I too used to play on LS-RP, started back in 2008.. Goood old days, still remember being a part of many great factions such as New World Order, The Outfit, and of course the law enforcement. Crazy back then I had sooo much time being just a kid and shit but now being all grown up and working my ass off all the time it's much harder to find time to play. But I'm still looking forward to making new memories with this community!

• Wuhtah locked this topic