A young hood nigga with a million dollar plan

Ali

The Story

Curtis Jenkins (born October 18th, 2004) is a 15 year old boy living in Forum Drive, Chamberlain Hills, Los Santos. Curtis is loosely affiliated with the Forum Drive 1802 Crips and is commonly seen hanging around with the older gang members within the area. He has recently been seen selling narcotics from his bike around Forum Drive, Chamberlain Hills.

Curtis.jpg.56f10bbe4c28661a35e53c3e8e01ccfd.jpg

Early Life

Curtis was born to a single-mother struggling to get by in the housing projects of Chamberlain Hill, during his adolescence his mother passed potentially due to a drug-overdose. Since then he was raised by his elderley grandmother who was struggling to take care of herself, let alone a young boy. As time passed, and Curtis grew older - he began hanging out on the block more and more with people who were in a similar situation as himself. In the streets was where Curtis learned what it was to be a man. Despite his difficult upbringing, Curtis was always an excelling student at school. His grades were good, however his behaviour was an increasing issue and Curtis was suspended many times from school prompting his grandmother to go to the school and argue for his return as swiftly as possible.

Personality

Curtis has a very relaxed demeanor and is quite timid at times where he feels threatened. Curtis also is quite talkative, known for joking around with people that he knows. Due to his open nature, Curtis is easy to befriend and is a loyal individual. As time progresses, Curtis is eager to prove himself to the people in his neighborhood as being cold blooded and ‘real’ - and goes above and beyond in situations to try and fit in and prove his worth. This has been seen in situations that involve violence where Curtis would be the first one in attempting to inflict as much damage as he can. 

Present Day

Shooting.thumb.jpg.a19755b2a5bab369ee70bb389f1ce8bd.jpg

Curtis nowadays is involved with the Forum Drive 1802 Crips, selling narcotics and doing petty crime to help support himself and his grandmother in a futile bid to claw his way out of the situation that he is in. In May, 2019 Curtis was involved in a fatal drive-by shooting against rival drug-dealer that has since haunted Curtis. This has lead to Curtis consuming alcohol and drugs in a bid to harden himself as well as to forget what had occurred. As time passes, Curtis is getting more deeply involved within the criminal lifestyle that he has grown to idolize and intends on becoming a fully indoctrinated member of the 1802 Forum Drive Crips. Curtis is commonly seen riding his bike around the neighborhood.

Edited by Vulcar
  • Upvote 7
  • Applaud 1
2 minutes ago, Lance said:

Sad that you don't actually look like 15 yo lol. But I appreciate a nice hood char!

This is the best I can do w/Character Customization! It's a fair attempt.

36e19e9ab58395eeb52b59b52d7a98b2.png

Edited by Vulcar
Just now, Vulcar said:

This is the best I can do w/Character Customization! It's a fair attempt.

36e19e9ab58395eeb52b59b52d7a98b2.png

Face? Yeah it's quite good, but body size and height is still the copy of everyone else haha. Best possible option visually would be a Ped skin.  But as I said, face looks good, just don't forget /description and hope that people actually look at it.

1 hour ago, Lance said:

Face? Yeah it's quite good, but body size and height is still the copy of everyone else haha. Best possible option visually would be a Ped skin.  But as I said, face looks good, just don't forget /description and hope that people actually look at it.

The issue with PED skins is the limit on customization. I've seen some DOPE PED's that have 2 shirts and thats it for customization.

• Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic