Los Santos Fire Department

14 hours ago, Cobra said:

We're all really thrilled about it and because of it LSFD's activity and recruitment is really high. So thank you Andreas!

We've got a few suggestions but we're waiting a few days to see how it plays out. Currently fires only seem to be admin activated, so we haven't had much experience (2 scripted fires and 2 false alarms so far) yet. 

I believe Ryan has given Nervous feedback so hope to see more random fires soon. 

That's great to hear, and you're welcome! I will most likely be working on a few other additions to allow admins to have greater control of the creation to provide an even better experience for the players. And yup random fires are definitely planned and the execution of it is being discussed at the moment. You can also just fast forward the suggestions directly to me instead, however you like.

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, -Andreas said:

That's great to hear, and you're welcome! I will most likely be working on a few other additions to allow admins to have greater control of the creation to provide an even better experience for the players. And yup random fires are definitely planned and the execution of it is being discussed at the moment. You can also just fast forward the suggestions directly to me instead, however you like.

Well that's just all round awesome! 

Would be good to have a variety in fires with the way admins control them. That way we can be faced with unexpected challenges, as well as have easier ones like in real life. In the future I'll make sure to forward suggestions direct to you, especially as someone who knows many many different types of fire incidents fire/rescue face IRL. 

On 15/10/2018 at 2:30 AM, Karl_Hoover said:

Looking great gentlemen, lovely that you got a fire-script. Also, great activity :D

Thanks Karl! :)