Los Santos Fire Department

"Two Officers Unresponsive, no visual contact. Captain 137, Occupy Life-flight 2 and initiate a Search and Rescue operation in the vicinity of Paleto Bay."

Spoiler

gt-mp-2018_05_07_02_45_55-145.png

Officers located, Life-flight 2 inbound for Pillbox Medical Center.

Spoiler

gt-mp-2018_05_07_02_52_56-152.png

Life-flight 2, successfully touched down at Pillbox Medical Center, injured Officer admitted into hospital's medical care for treatment.

Spoiler

gt-mp-2018_05_07_02_54_32-156.png

1 hour ago, Lionhearted said:

"Two Officers Unresponsive, no visual contact. Captain 137, Occupy Life-flight 2 and initiate a Search and Rescue operation in the vicinity of Paleto Bay."

Reveal hidden contents

gt-mp-2018_05_07_02_45_55-145.png

Officers located, Life-flight 2 inbound for Pillbox Medical Center.

Reveal hidden contents

gt-mp-2018_05_07_02_52_56-152.png

Life-flight 2, successfully touched down at Pillbox Medical Center, injured Officer admitted into hospital's medical care for treatment.

Reveal hidden contents

gt-mp-2018_05_07_02_54_32-156.png

Was some fun RP, even though it was unintentional - I appreciate the RP you gave us :)

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
6 hours ago, -Andreas said:

I'm happy to see the fire script in use already. Always feel free to reach out for adjustsments and so forth. Great screens!

We're all really thrilled about it and because of it LSFD's activity and recruitment is really high. So thank you Andreas!

We've got a few suggestions but we're waiting a few days to see how it plays out. Currently fires only seem to be admin activated, so we haven't had much experience (2 scripted fires and 2 false alarms so far) yet. 

I believe Ryan has given Nervous feedback so hope to see more random fires soon. 

Edited by Cobra
  • Upvote 1