GTA WORLD Dealership Price Guide 3.1

Wow, all I can say is I'm amazed I'm still updating this guide by the time GTA world has hit 1.10.0

I first started this app when 1.6 came out which completely renovated the dealership system and most of the prices, the old guide was out of date by far so I made this to replace it.

With over 105,000 views when writing this (making it one of the most popular threads on the forums ever) I am very proud and appreciate everyone that has used it, and everyone that has helped me keep it up to date especially at times when I've been less active. I appreciate everytime someone tells me about a price change, or wrong data etc and at times people here have allowed me to get the guide updated quicker (by sending me the data I needed to go in GAME to get).

Today I added a link to a Google Sheet made by Akiba which is another option for people looking to view the data.

Today I also added a app version of this by Vash Baldeus.

I also added the MTL Flatbed and tidied up some sections of the dealership guide.

The purpose of this guide was to create a simple Ctrl + F page which could be loaded reasonably fasted to check prices, over time its got more crowded and needed work. I have began tidying it up and will slowly make progress on this. I personally average maybe two hours a week on the server these days but have no plans to stop updating the guide to the best of my ability. Which with the support of other players on here whom have helped me with this etc. Especially Vash Baldeus (who originally created this guide with me) I am confident this guide will stay roughly up to date with the server.

Edited by Hawken/Moscropp
  • Upvote 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 1
13 hours ago, Hawken/Moscropp said:

Wow, all I can say is I'm amazed I'm still updating this guide by the time GTA world has hit 1.10.0

I first started this app when 1.6 came out which completely renovated the dealership system and most of the prices, the old guide was out of date by far so I made this to replace it.

With over 105,000 views when writing this (making it one of the most popular threads on the forums ever) I am very proud and appreciate everyone that has used it, and everyone that has helped me keep it up to date especially at times when I've been less active. I appreciate everytime someone tells me about a price change, or wrong data etc and at times people here have allowed me to get the guide updated quicker (by sending me the data I needed to go in GAME to get).

Today I added a link to a Google Sheet made by Akiba which is another option for people looking to view the data.

Today I also added a app version of this by Vash Baldeus.

I also added the MTL Flatbed and tidied up some sections of the dealership guide.

The purpose of this guide was to create a simple Ctrl + F page which could be loaded reasonably fasted to check prices, over time its got more crowded and needed work. I have began tidying it up and will slowly make progress on this. I personally average maybe two hours a week on the server these days but have no plans to stop updating the guide to the best of my ability. Which with the support of other players on here whom have helped me with this etc. Especially Vash Baldeus (who originally created this guide with me) I am confident this guide will stay roughly up to date with the server.

You're a fuckin legend and we appreciate you
Signed,
- Every dealership owner
- Probably every player too

• Thanks 1
On 6/29/2019 at 3:57 AM, Hawken/Moscropp said:

Overflod Imorgon | Registered: $390,000 | Unregistered: $325,000 | Insurance Price: $31,200 | Drive Train: Rear-Wheel | Seats: 2 | INV: 12KG

Imorgon is AWD

Lampadi Michelli GT| Registered: $120,000 | Unregistered: $100,000 | Insurance Price: $5,000 | Drive Train: Rear-Wheel | Seats: 2 | INV: 12KG

Michelli GT insurance is 10k

Insurance of them is both 6500

Retinue | Registered: $120,000 | Unregistered: $105,000 | Insurance Price: $5,250 | Drive Train: Rear-Wheel | Seats: 2 | INV: 12KG

Insurance is 10500 here

• Upvote 1

I absolutely love this guide and it helped me out so many times and still does in the present time. Though looking for the Yosemite New Gen as a mod car to be added to my singleplayer game, I noticed it is not the same vehicle that is found ingame. However, after a little research I found the correct one that is used ingame - with 4 doors instead of 2, the 4x4 markings on the side and (sadly) less modding options (Click me).

• Upvote 1
13 hours ago, orca112 said:

I absolutely love this guide and it helped me out so many times and still does in the present time. Though looking for the Yosemite New Gen as a mod car to be added to my singleplayer game, I noticed it is not the same vehicle that is found ingame. However, after a little research I found the correct one that is used ingame - with 4 doors instead of 2, the 4x4 markings on the side and (sadly) less modding options (Click me).

Thank you for your kind words 🙂

Whoopsie! I've fixed it now. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Hawken changed the title to GTA WORLD Dealership Price Guide 3.1