How to create addon mods for Rage-MP

Firesky

• 2 months later...

@Firesky My .dlc file seems to disappear from the folder as soon as I login on GTAW, and I did follow all the steps to your tutorial. Am I missing something?

Edited by Arez
Forgot to mention Firesky/Found out this tutorial is no longer valid
On 5/14/2020 at 7:54 PM, Arez said:

@Firesky My .dlc file seems to disappear from the folder as soon as I login on GTAW, and I did follow all the steps to your tutorial. Am I missing something?

I'm getting the same problem, I believe it's because the server has either over 1GB worth of custom addons, Or RAGEMP is verifying the server's DLC addons and deleting others. Sad to say, but currently I don't believe we can have custom mods (If they're just retextures) through DLC but instead through the game's Vanilla RPF files.

On 5/15/2020 at 12:54 AM, Arez said:

2 minutes ago, hrxr said:

I'm getting the same problem, I believe it's because the server has either over 1GB worth of custom addons, Or RAGEMP is verifying the server's DLC addons and deleting others. Sad to say, but currently I don't believe we can have custom mods (If they're just retextures) through DLC but instead through the game's Vanilla RPF files.

Not a bug. You can't put .rpf's in client_resources anymore.

1 minute ago, Marksman said:

Yeah, figured that out after I tried several tutorials, most of the tutorials on this forum are outdated as hell and misleading.

This is the only tutorial that works when it comes to modding in RageMP 1.1 @hrxr

Edited by Arez
  • 1 month later...
  • Bash unpinned this topic
On 5/20/2020 at 5:40 PM, Marksman said:

Just now, Bash said:

This no longer works?

@effion

Yep, read above. 

For 1.1 modding the new method is from the linked thread above my post.

Just now, effion said:

Yep, read above. 

For 1.1 modding the new method is from the linked thread above my post.

Copy that. The only mods I personally use are what I download from the server for Client_Resources and NVE, so that is why I didn't know.

L&A
It is now deprecated for current/future use.

• Bash locked this topic