Rented cabs suggestion & Taxi Job

andreiwow2

Allow us to lock the rented cabs, keeps getting stolen and I am sure that the guy doesn't RP anything, just hops into it and leaves. RPly we have the car key since we can drive it, so we should be supposed to lock it too. I have to hide it each time I enter a building.

Also, I can type /starttaxi how manu times I want, it doesn't set to true or false, once it should set you on duty and if done again, set you off duty, also keep it while out of the cab too, not sure if it sets you off duty if you leave the cab tho', as there is no message.

Add a /onduty command maybe? Where cabs, police and medics could be displayed, I really used it alot on a server which had it, and most players know it.

And if not coloring the name while on cab duty, atleast show it somewhere so I know that I am still on cab duty, could add it in /stats or something.

I think that if a player calls a taxi and then decided to walk his way instead of waiting, his call should be removed. Also, if a player logs off it should remove his call aswell. It happens to me that every time I want to go on a taxi duty, i need to deal with non-updated calls.

Also, it might help if a caller gets a notification of an accepted call from a taxi driver. As far as I know, if you call a taxi and one has accepted your call, you can't know about it and at most of the times you think there are none available to pick you up.

18 minutes ago, iCohen said:

I think that if a player calls a taxi and then decided to walk his way instead of waiting, his call should be removed. Also, if a player logs off it should remove his call aswell. It happens to me that every time I want to go on a taxi duty, i need to deal with non-updated calls.

Also, it might help if a caller gets a notification of an accepted call from a taxi driver. As far as I know, if you call a taxi and one has accepted your call, you can't know about it and at most of the times you think there are none available to pick you up.

Yeah... this too

In the taxi script that will come you have to use /taxistart to set yourself on duty. You'll be onduty unless you do /taxistop. It will keep you on duty whether you stay in the car or not.

The calls will be updated as well, whether a player disconnected or cancelled the job. The driver will be informed about it and vice versa. If a taxi driver takes your call, the customer will also be informed. 

That's what I know of it, but the script should be implemented soon.