Graffiti anim(s)

5 hours ago, Cranky said:

+1 , I feel it should be limited to illegal factions, and people that have permission from admins.

It should not be limited to illegal factions. Even though gangs do a shit ton of graffiti, doesn't mean kids/teenagers do shit jobs/troll graffiti however, I do like the permission from the staff.

2 hours ago, Tennplugg said:

It should not be limited to illegal factions. Even though gangs do a shit ton of graffiti, doesn't mean kids/teenagers do shit jobs/troll graffiti however, I do like the permission from the staff.

Well by limited to illegal factions, if you’ve ever played LS-RP official factions leaders could craft spraycans and pass them along so basically every member wouldn’t have them and even then they’d need permission from the leader or an admin. But since we have no “official” factions they could make it so if you have a faction that was accepted and your thread is up then your leader would have the ability to craft spraycans. Something similar to that would be dope in my opinion.

Edited by Cranky

I'd prefer a system that is similar to /breakin, in-which players are expected to attain an Admin's permission, regardless of their character, to attain the permission to graffiti/tag a location. The reasoning as to be justified rather than setting a pre-determined limitation on the server.

EDIT: I can imagine another RP-script-related job with this feature... "Graffiti Removal" job, allowing people to remove tags for $200 a removal (like garbage bags).

Edited by DLimit
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nerd shit for the devs but here's two tagging animations and a prop to work along side both - one for shaking the can and another for actually spraying. 

PROP:

unknown.png

ATTACHMENT COORDINATES:

unknown.png

"switch@franklin@lamar_tagging_wall", "lamar_tagging_exit_loop_lamar"

SPRAYANIM2.gif

"switch@franklin@lamar_tagging_wall", "lamar_tagging_wall_loop_lamar"

SPRAYANIM11.gif

(this anim ^ plays the sound of a shaking can, pretty cool.)

Do as you pleeeeeeeease.

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 2
  • Jax locked this topic