Graffiti anim(s)

Short description: Add, if there is any, graffiti animations.

Detailed description: I recently came across this video on youtube about the monkey mosaic's on GTA 5, now if you find them all it'll trigger a random event where you'll see a dude spraying graffiti on a wall. My idea was to implement it, if possible into the server so it adds a new thing to roleplay.

Commands to add: Maybe something like /graffiti that'll pop up a menu which makes you able to write something that'll be sprayed onto the wall. ( It was done on Los Santos RolePlay, no idea if it can work on GTAW.

Items to add: Spraycan.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It adds something new for people to roleplay for both people that want to roleplay something illegal but not drastically illegal and it would add a variation of roleplay for the law enforcement instead of just the same old stuff.

Additional information:

The video I was talking about:

Click me.

• Applaud 1
  • 7 months later...
1 hour ago, -Andreas said:

It can work. I made it for GTA:World back in 2018 I think, and it was suppose to be released few days before we moved to RageMP but this broke it and meant we had to disable it. Never got around fixing it again actually .. 

We need it then. Add a few spots around ghetto neighborhoods to spray graffiti on. Add a function to cross tags (same as s function on forums). It'll be amazing.

Edited by Roller
3 minutes ago, Roller said:

We need it then. Add a few spots around ghetto neighborhoods to spray graffiti on. Add a function to cross tags (same as s function on forums). It'll be amazing.

Already did all of that, and there's no predefined spots you can spray. The system works by verifying the wall you're aiming at to ensure it's suitable for a spray tag. So you can do it anywhere as long as the wall is wide enough.

As my character is a graffiti artist, this would be amazing!

The animation I've currently been using is /anim cleanwall as it's the closest looking thing to tagging. I know on Menyoo it's possible to attach objects to the hand during animations - which is how I attach spray cans to the hand in my photos. 

I haven't found any actual graffiti animations in the anims file, yet. 

9 minutes ago, ashlyii said:

As my character is a graffiti artist, this would be amazing!

The animation I've currently been using is /anim cleanwall as it's the closest looking thing to tagging. I know on Menyoo it's possible to attach objects to the hand during animations - which is how I attach spray cans to the hand in my photos. 

I haven't found any actual graffiti animations in the anims file, yet. 

Can't remember if I linked an animation to the action, but if you do come across one then let me know!

• Jax locked this topic