Business Commission "Fix"

Just now, St3fan[NL] said:

After consideration the way I fixed it is indeed odd (dont blame me! I am a nurse irl not a math teacher ? )

Ill change it to the way its described in the changelog. The percentage of the received money is split equally over the onduty employees like @Pollster described.

The 100-percentage amount goes straight to the biz.

Thanks. Do you know roughly when this fix will be going in? Mechanics will be suffering until is it fixed and therefore not much motivation to work. 

2 minutes ago, St3fan[NL] said:

After consideration the way I fixed it is indeed odd (dont blame me! I am a nurse irl not a math teacher ? )

Ill change it to the way its described in the changelog. The percentage of the received money is split equally over the onduty employees like @Pollster described.

The 100-percentage amount goes straight to the biz.

Also before you fix it like it is in changelog description check what @Epic said:

2 minutes ago, Epic said:

I’d agree, possibly something to do with there being multiple employee records for each employeee. For some reason they appear in the employee list multiple times. 

Cause according to the guys the system worked fine until the crash last night.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
  • Developer
Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Also before you fix it like it is in changelog description check what @Epic said:

Cause according to the guys the system worked fine until the crash last night.

I know whats causing it, it was already fixed but not live yet, but ill script it as soon as im home and ask Nervous to put it online when he has time.

• Upvote 2