High School &&

Got plenty of young kids around esp in my faction many of which RP the experiences they've received whilst off the street(lots of it NPC'd atm) and whilst it sounds like a decent idea it would be rather superfluous to implement as an actual scripted function due to the very niche level of RP it'd provide, there's just no guarantee it'll be populated consistently enough to warrant the effort.

Just now, Thimble said:

Got plenty of young kids around esp in my faction many of which RP the experiences they've received whilst off the street(lots of it NPC'd atm) and whilst it sounds like a decent idea it would be rather superfluous to implement as an actual scripted function due to the very niche level of RP it'd provide, there's just no guarantee it'll be populated consistently enough to warrant the effort.

I somewhat agree with you.. but it would definitely open doors, provide more variety to role play and it couldn't hurt to try it out. Really all it'd need is a custom mapped interior and that'd be more than enough. 

But whether or not it'd be populated consistently is a good point and the fact that early day time hours is when the servers player count is quite low sadly.. Sometimes particular things i feel like require something additional like an incentive to spark peoples interest further. I don't know what that could be, but maybe it's something to think about.

• 1 year later...
  • Perky locked this topic