Making Gun Shot Wound roleplay more enjoyable - but how?

Cobra

Just now, Roach said:

That doesn't mean the scene is not still dangerous, dangerous areas cause for more Fear RP. Police are almost always outnumbered in these scenario's, and FD should take that into account.

Unless the medics do not fear the environment themselves. If I was a medic in Grove Street and a shootout just occurred, I'd hella get out of the area as soon as possible, even if the PD is on scene. 

Just now, Tseard said:

Unless the medics do not fear the environment themselves. If I was a medic in Grove Street and a shootout just occurred, I'd hella get out of the area as soon as possible, even if the PD is on scene. 

We'd expect whoever have shot to not return to a scene full of police officers and emergency personnel. 

Because they'd get shot? 

Just now, Duke said:

We'd expect whoever have shot to not return to a scene full of police officers and emergency personnel. 

Because they'd get shot? 

You realize, that it's realistic for criminals to return to the scene of a crime and try to finish the job?

I got fucked up once IRL & I was in the ambulance and Otw to the hospital faster than I could really remember and they did a bunch of shit to me in the back flying down the street. & stop fucking getting pissy w people who are literally trying to help you lol. 

Anyway there’s a SERIOUS loss of intensity when FD sits there and rps for an hour just loading someone into the ambulance 

2 minutes ago, Roach said:

You realize, that it's realistic for criminals to return to the scene of a crime and try to finish the job?

No, I know it's unrealistic for a criminal to return to the scene of a crime because they're likely to get caught?

2 minutes ago, Captain said:

I got fucked up once IRL & I was in the ambulance and Otw to the hospital faster than I could really remember and they did a bunch of shit to me in the back flying down the street. & stop fucking getting pissy w people who are literally trying to help you lol. 

Anyway there’s a SERIOUS loss of intensity when FD sits there and rps for an hour just loading someone into the ambulance 

These are people trying to tell us how to do our job, not trying to help. 

I don't need to be told how to treat a patient and how to RP fear. 

Just for the record, FD stage before entering any violent scene, waiting for the all clear from PD. 

Edited by Duke
2 minutes ago, Captain said:

You're not getting the fact that it takes 30 seconds to get to a hospital. What exactly can we do in 30 seconds.... nothing. That's why we RP on scene, would you rather us put you in an ambulance and stop half way to the hospital to RP the rest? Thats just stupid. 

None of this is helping at all. This all started about the ILS treatment that is RARELY used and I dont see why people are co.plaining about something that has been used twice in the past two months. 

The main problem here is people tabbing out when we arrive on scene and try to treat them. THIS is where the problem lies, no one performs road side surgery. ILS isn't roadside surgery, if we started extracting bullets and stitching? That would be a different story, which doesnt happen might I add.

Also in regards to FearRP, EMS are always conscious about their surrounding and that's why we always wait for PD to clear a scene and don our ballistic vests. When EMS personnel arrive on scene all fear goes out of the window as they are solely focused on treating the patient and putting their trust in PD to keep the area safe.

Edited by JayO
Just now, JayO said:

You're not getting the fact that it takes 30 seconds to get to a hospital. What exactly can we do in 30 seconds.... nothing. That's why we RP on scene, would you rather us put you in an ambulance and stop half way to the hospital to RP the rest? Thats just stupid. 

None of this is helping at all. This all started about the ILS treatment that is RARELY used and I dont see why people are co.plaining about something that has been used twice in the past two months. 

The main problem here is people tabbing out when we arrive on scene and try to treat them. THIS is where the problem lies, no one performs road side surgery. ILS isn't roadside surgery, if we started extracting bullets and stitching? That would be a different story, which doesnt happen might I add.

This ^ 

This topic has been completely derailed into telling FD how to treat people. 

Just now, JayO said:

The main problem here is people tabbing out when we arrive on scene and try to treat them. THIS is where the problem lies, no one performs road side surgery

And for that problem, you can go to the admin team, make a /report in-game. I understand that is frustrating since we have that problem too when we are arresting someone. That is how you deal with it.

• Keane locked this topic
  • Keane unlocked this topic