Rent a car in Paleto Bay

Cobra

Poll  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Add a car rental to Paleto Bay. Los Santos has two fairly near each other, other than that the rest of the map is devoid of car rentals. 

Somewhere central with a parking lot - like this place?

O0oHnUW.png

While I would love to take public transport to and from Los Santos and Paleto Bay more often, there's often none available. If you don't own a vehicle or your vehicle is not nearby, you've got a heck of a long walk back to Los Santos. 

This could also be extended to Sandy Shores (last I checked they did not have one?) if there is support for it, all though I feel like any car rentals in Sandy Shores would have gone out of business. There is of course a lot of roleplay in Sandy Shores.

Edited by Cobra
3 minutes ago, Rayy said:

I feel this script should be allowed to be given to players to have player ran rental companies.

+1 other wise.

I was going to suggest that at first, but then realised this suggestion would be a 'quick fix' as it often takes months to develop something like that. Definitely going to support player ran rental companies in the future though! 

On 5/24/2019 at 8:07 AM, Rayy said:

I feel this script should be allowed to be given to players to have player ran rental companies.

+1 other wise.

Support the main post, and this comment as well. Seems like a good thing to target to increase roleplay. 

• mj2002 locked this topic