Hillside Gangsters XIII

NOTE: The following text reflects the character's thoughts on a certain matter and must not be meta gamed under any circumstances.

"The costs is piling up, dog. I mean, drug slangin ain't gonna cut it. I earned a nice lil sum that night, but with me getting deeper into the game and all, I definitely need to step up. After all I gotta pay back Raider for the piece and Skitz for the lockpick. The fuckin' lockpick, homie. Tsk, I ain't even broke into no cars, only thing I did is practice on that goddamn bike lock. I ain't even got a contact for boosted cars and shit, this fuckin' tool is just sitting there at home. But I need to keep my piece tho. What if somebody tried to take my shit? Fuck am I gonna do without the piece? I need some fast paper, man. My boy Rico got a nice lil side job workin down at the store. I can probably work there. At least on weekends, cause I got school. I'll figure it out with big homie Devil to hook me up with a part-time gig. Who knows - I might even earn enough for that ink kit I been thinkin of." 

mzZd9HR.png

qpHkvUa.png

bKYUuEW.png

E1YeJLH.png

Edited by Splinter
  • Upvote 2
  • Igloo locked this topic
  • Igloo unlocked this topic