Hillside Gangsters XIII

Just now, Doxxieee said:

Just wondering if you all using discord to communicate or how to be a part of the faction at least?

We use discord to maintain communication with the members and hang arounds of the factions. Send me a forum PM or get in touch with @Vindus or @iGhoul for any questions. The easiest way to start RPing with us is to either show up in El Burro with a fitting character or to contact us OOCly and we can help you out with you character's backstory. 

Just now, Hillside13 said:

We use discord to maintain communication with the members and hang arounds of the factions. Send me a forum PM or get in touch with @Vindus or @iGhoul for any questions. The easiest way to start RPing with us is to either show up in El Burro with a fitting character or to contact us OOCly and we can help you out with you character's backstory. 

Appreciate offering help for a backstory but I was just asking about the area or whatever.

Just now, Doxxieee said:

Appreciate offering help for a backstory but I was just asking about the area or whatever.

Must have misunderstood you but yes, we use Discord to communicate within the faction. 

To RP with the faction, you should approach us in El Burro heights, where we RP mostly. Preferably with a character that fits the faction or the area. We encourage people to RP locals in El Burro as well as trying to become a part of the faction.

Contact us privately if you have any more questions.  

Just now, Hillside13 said:

Must have misunderstood you but yes, we use Discord to communicate within the faction. 

To RP with the faction, you should approach us in El Burro heights, where we RP mostly. Preferably with a character that fits the faction or the area. We encourage people to RP locals in El Burro as well as trying to become a part of the faction.

Contact us privately if you have any more questions.  

Don't worry about how am going to approach.

Filling me in with the area is enough for me, appreciated.

• Igloo locked this topic
  • Igloo unlocked this topic