Nvidia Ansel not working with RageMP

Mack

Hi,

Ever since I've installed RageMP yesterday I've realized that the Nvidia Ansel Filters (or the Nvidia Alt+Z menu for that matter), don't work anymore.

Does anyone have a solution or work around for this?

• 2 weeks later...

This does happen sometimes, not just with GTA either, quite frankly I've had the same problem occur over countless games. My suggestion is, just check if you've got all the latest updates geforce has to offer you, there was a new update for geforce experience yesterday or wednesday I believe, so just check if you're on the latest versions, if you are and the problem is still there, the next thing to do would be to uninstall geforce experience and/or your graphics drivers and reinstalling them, that's what usually fixed the issue for me.

12 hours ago, Notbond said:

@Mack 

Hi. If this is still an issue, I would try posting on the RageMP forums as this is a rage related question and most people here probably won't know the answer. 

Thanks for reaching out, I had forgotten about this! It's random to be honest! If I restart my game in an instance it doesn't work, it works again.

8 hours ago, Shinto said:

This does happen sometimes, not just with GTA either, quite frankly I've had the same problem occur over countless games. My suggestion is, just check if you've got all the latest updates geforce has to offer you, there was a new update for geforce experience yesterday or wednesday I believe, so just check if you're on the latest versions, if you are and the problem is still there, the next thing to do would be to uninstall geforce experience and/or your graphics drivers and reinstalling them, that's what usually fixed the issue for me.

I run updated drivers. It seems like random occurance at this point, thanks though!

Thanks guys for reaching out, I appreciate it! This can be considered resolved!