How to install mods on RAGEMP

VQuqCju.png

Yes it is true. Some mods actually work on RAGEMP, and can work on GTA World. All of the mods are client sided mods, so other players won't see them, especially, because most of them are re-textures of the game, allowing some graphic enhancement. Before explaining, I would like to thank @Firesky for putting so much effort on trying to figure out on how these mods work and for re-encrypting all of them.

How to install the mods:

We are still working on most of the mods, but so far, from the ones we tested... if it is a DLC, you must re-encrypt the rpf file and drag it on the client resources folder, where you have the server mods.

NN9aTI1.png?1

Pretty much like this. As you can see, "soupiesthairs" is synced for all the players, since you download it as soon as you join the server. Although, the LA Road mods, is a mod that is client side, since we added it to our client folder, and not all players have it.

As for other mods such as the NVR, you will find a readme file that explains how to do it. You pretty much do a backup of your folders on the GTAV folder, and re-place all of those with the files. These files are re-encrypted with "ArchiveFix", they will work on RAGEMP without having the broken game error.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/940094nc4o4f6/Mods for Rage-MP by Firesky

The link above are the mods that @Firesky and I have tested and work properly. If you find out some more mods and want to share, feel free to drop a comment here.

Thank you for reading, and enjoy!

New link: http://www.mediafire.com/folder/940094nc4o4f6/

Edited by kilerbite
  • Upvote 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

Thanks for the credits, guide is well detailed and explained, I'm too lazy to make a detailed guide lmao so I appreciate it, but any future mods I might work on for personal use will also be shared on the folder of the mega.nz link on the first post, will mostly work on re-texture mods on the next days, all mods include a readme file for easy installation.

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applaud 3