More Hair & Clothes

cookiejar

2 minutes ago, Momo's Revenge said:

No there's tons of clothes that aren't on here and some of the clothes that was added in only exists as undershirts instead of as regular shirts.  There's also a whole missing update of tattoos that never was put in either. I don't remember what the update itself was called but it added in some Asian, Greek and other tattoos.  

which ones? i was darn sure we had everything

35 minutes ago, vika said:

which ones? i was darn sure we had everything

This jacket for example

Resultado de imagen de gta online latex

Hoodies, shoes, pants, hats.

The clothes that you see that you have to give several times until you get another one, those are the ones that are not added.

(When you browse the clothing store and see some IDs that don't work, those are the ones that are missing.)

Edited by Jennie
2 minutes ago, Jennie said:

This jacket for example

Resultado de imagen de gta online latex

Hoodies, shoes, pants, hats.

The clothes that you see that you have to give several times until you get another one, those are the ones that are not added.

(When you browse the clothing store and see some IDs that don't work, those are the ones that are missing.)

ooh right the catsuit jacket gotcha
thank u 

1 hour ago, Momo's Revenge said:

No there's tons of clothes that aren't on here and some of the clothes that was added in only exists as undershirts instead of as regular shirts.  There's also a whole missing update of tattoos that never was put in either. I don't remember what the update itself was called but it added in some Asian, Greek and other tattoos.  

You sure? Only recently there were tattoos and clothes added again. Today, or yesterday. 

21 minutes ago, cookiejar said:

You sure? Only recently there were tattoos and clothes added again. Today, or yesterday. 

Yeah I looked. This is something that is easy to check on GTAO unlike on here it's nicely organized. To add on more stuff that is missing there's no other* variants for any of the glasses. 

Edited by Momo's Revenge

It's safe to say that both female and male characters need more clothing available, right now we are very limited to what we have. I can only speak for myself but I find it very hard to make a proper outfit that fits my characters with the choice we currently have.