More Hair & Clothes

cookiejar

The current issue with adding those packs is that they replace clothes not add them. In order to add on clothing you have to actually create a new YTD file with new hashes etc. It's not as simple as using those mods.

Same with hair. Luckily gunrunning added duplicates so those can be selectively replaced. 

Which I've already given Nervous a pack with most of the hairs suggested and a few hairs that I had made that you can't download. See multiple previous threads before this one where it was discussed. 

Edited by pixel
8 minutes ago, pixel said:

The current issue with adding those packs is that they replace clothes not add them. In order to add on clothing you have to actually create a new YTD file with new hashes etc. It's not as simple as using those mods.

Same with hair. Luckily gunrunning added duplicates so those can be selectively replaced. 

Which I've already given Nervous a pack with most of the hairs suggested and a few hairs that I had made that you can't download. See multiple previous threads before this one where it was discussed. 

This is a fair point. Unless these mods are addons, these replacements will just replace each other.

29 minutes ago, pixel said:

I did not know that. That's a good point, thanks for pointing that out. 

Although, I'm just suggesting the clothes and hair and have no knowledge on how they actually work. I am sure that the devteam or whoever decides over which mod to add and which mod not to add will be able to make a judgement on which mod to add, which clothing or hair to replace it with, or even to re-write it as an entirely new item instead (which is possible, just seems difficult?). 

The fact stands that a lot of people like these mods. Not only are 9/10 of the mods I've suggested in this thread used by many people to make photos for facebrowser that make their character look better, but a lot of feedback has been positive as well. And we were waiting on a way to get this added, which ragemp made possible. Now it's just a matter of time and patience to see which mods can be realistically added to the server with or without compromising other things. 

2 minutes ago, Momo's Revenge said:

I would rather see the GTAO content be added in for clothes before anymore mods are. 

we pretty much have all of the gtao content save for the new dress that got added in the most recent update, the rest are just skins. iuno man i kinda want cardigans and hoodies under jackets

2 minutes ago, vika said:

we pretty much have all of the gtao content save for the new dress that got added in the most recent update, the rest are just skins. iuno man i kinda want cardigans and hoodies under jackets

No there's tons of clothes that aren't on here and some of the clothes that was added in only exists as undershirts instead of as regular shirts.  There's also a whole missing update of tattoos that never was put in either. I don't remember what the update itself was called but it added in some Asian, Greek and other tattoos.